A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Brock's osteotome and Mayo bag - nn

Posted: May 19, 2015

Both of these are in the same file....... hip hemiarthroplasty.  s/l Brox osteotome and s/l sterile Mayo bag.

Box osteotome ? (it's capped per Claudia Tessier) - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

A little more info would help, sterile Mayo - stand? nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmology....occupational Therapy.... Brock String And
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Mayo Clinic
Apr 15, 2015

Does anyone currently work at Mayo Clinic doing transcription? Wondering how the work is and if there are a lot of ESL doctors. I am not talking about the subsideries in WI, MN where they outsourced to Amphion last year. I am talking about Mayo Clniic in Rochester. Thank you in advance for any info.  ...

Anyone Work At The Mayo Clinic?
Dec 20, 2014

Looking for feedback/information on working as an MLS or QC/QA at the Mayo Clinic. Thank you. ...

Mayo Clinic Hiring
Feb 15, 2015

This is for overflow.  Can train & work remotely.  Since we can't post URLs here go to indeed dot com and search "Medical Transcriptionist" for listing.  It's nice to see at least ONE hospital is hiring and eliminating the middle man!   Med/Surg Transcriptionist Job  Mayo Clinic  287 reviews - United States Requires successful completion of a vocational or associates degree program in medicaltranscription or&nbs ...

Confusion About The Mayo Clinic
Feb 23, 2015

Does anyone know what the latest status of the Mayo Clinic is, with regards to medical transcriptionists?  I remember they laid off something like 118 MT's last summer, and I believe someone here said they outsourced their work to Amphion.  So today I happened to look on the Mayo Clinic homepage under Jobs, and according to that, it says they're hiring "telecommute" MT's.  I can't find any mention of an MTSO... it appears to be a Mayo Clinic ad, not an MTSO ad ...

Anyone Ever Get A Job Offer From Mayo Clinic?
Mar 17, 2015

Wondering how long they take to get back once application is in "review". I'm interested in hearing from at home transcriptionists. Applied a month ago. Saw a status change on my application from "received" to "in review".  Any info? ...

For The MT Who Got Mayo Callback For Interview
Mar 20, 2015

about how you managed that feat. What are your qualifications that set you apart from all of us who also applied and heard nothing or got the sorry letter? ...

Mayo Hospital Cutting 188 Transcriptionists
May 30, 2014

In case anyone hadn't seen this.  In brief: Nearly 200 jobs in western Wisconsin are being cut, in a cost-saving measure by Mayo Clinic Health System.The company says it will contract out 188 medical transcriptionist jobs by Nov. 1 to Amphion Medical Solutions, based in Madison.Mayo said the move will save them 40 percent in expenses and it will try to re-assign affected employees to other openings within the company. It says Amphion will also discuss openings within their business.&l ...

Just Read Epic Is Taking Over Mayo Clinic Account-sm
Jan 22, 2015

What company has that?  Didn't they just recently outsource in the first place?   ...

S/l "brock Ism"
Oct 27, 2009

lady with Rett syndrome - on exam, she states she has significant s/l "brock ism" I can't get close enough to the spelling to get it.  thanks for any help! ...