A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wordperfect question??? - Me

Posted: Mar 11, 2010

I'm wondering how to put an * in your template and then F12 down through the template to where you need to type.  I don't know what its called so I didn't know how to search to see how to do it.  Thanks in advance.

WP question - Mary

[ In Reply To ..]
Try this web site. There is a folder for WP macro usage. I'm sure they would answer your questions too.

http://www.productivitytalk.com/forums/index.php

Similar Messages:

WordPerfect?
Jul 28, 2010

I have MS Word, always have, never worked with WordPerfect. Now I see many ads requiring WordPerfect for transcription work.  Is it a hard system to learn?    ...

Which Is Better, MS Word Or Wordperfect? Also, Can Anyone (sm)
Jun 07, 2010

give me some ideas as to the difference between the two?  I worked on WP years and years and years ago when our clinic first went from typewriters (old as dirt here) to computers but for the life of me I cannot remember that much about it. TIA ...

Need Some Old School Help - Wordperfect 5.1
Feb 09, 2012

Wordperfect 5.1 Conversion To Word
Dec 02, 2009

I used WP5.1 and convert to Word.  I know it is old school, but I am much faster using the DOS program.  I had no problems with it until last night.   Not sure if an update ran or what, but now when I convert the document from WP5.1 to Word all the tabs disappear.   Also, I use Sylcount for WP5.1 and I have a few girls that help me type who type in Word so I convert the word document to a WP5.1 file to save for counting purposes, even though it is sent to the doctor ...

Line Counting Wordperfect
May 10, 2010

Mistake of working for friend doing subcontracting.  I am paid 13 cpl but very hard to hear doctor; it's on tape, takes forever to type.  Main issue is that she says I should use Wordperfect's line count, but when I recently compared it to my line counter, Practicount, there is a difference - not huge but enough that it's bothering me.  Question is does anyone know if Wordperfect's line counting is correct and includes spaces?  TIA. ...

Transferring Word/WordPerfect Autocorrect To PC Shorthand
Nov 18, 2009

Hi everyone, I use both Word and WordPerfect.  I have autocorrect entries in both Word and WordPerfect that I would like to transfer over to PC Shorthand.  Since I'm new to PC shorthand, I've been reading it over.   I know with PC Shorthand we can use the SHCNV.EXE to convert autocorrect. My problem is that I am at a loss as to what the Word and WordPerfect auto correct entires are labeled or where they are stored in my computer. I did a search and for Word Perfe ...