A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Will someone please tell me the required lines per pay period?!! - nuancemt

Posted: May 17, 2012

I have asked my TL 3 times.  What are the required lines per pay period?  Combo of ST and VR?   Thank you.

For p/t, 6600, combined ST/VR; unsure re FT. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Are you paid every 2 weeks or twice a - month? What is SM

[ In Reply To ..]
the daily requirement for PT? TIA

I was told... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
3250 a week for p/t (or 650 lines a day)

Every 2 weeks. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

required lines - new person

[ In Reply To ..]
Full time is 13,000 per pay period but if you want incentive bonus I believe it has to be 14,000 according to my team leader. Hope this helps

Similar Messages:

How Many Lines Required For Part Time Per Pay Period? Thinking Of Going PT. Thanks.
Mar 18, 2014

nm ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

What Is The Required Line Counts Daily/pay Period?
Apr 04, 2012

Need to know if I can produce.  :) ...

Is This Required Lines Of 186/hour New?
Jul 22, 2012

I've been MIA for 2 weeks but may have to return to work tomorrow....sigh.   I was checking emails and saw the line requirement.  ...

Required Lines Per Hour VR From Companies
Mar 25, 2014

I need some information on what companies require for LPH for VR.  The place I work for requires an insane amount.  I more than likely am going to get raked over the coals this week for not meeting my quota (it is over 500 lines an hour).  Any information would be helpful to present to HR.  ...

Is 20000 Lines A Pay Period Possible?
Sep 02, 2010

I noticed a new hired is well cherry picking her way thru our ques but is it possible she can type 20000 lines in a 10 day work week - this is double any of us can do? We use express scribe could she be using some kind of speech to text program to get to this number.  Her report counts are high and we all work on same accounts but produce at least half of what she does in the same amount of hours.  I truly need help understanding this? ...

MT At Transcend Who Does 40,000 Lines A Pay Period
Dec 22, 2010

Hey, about 3 years ago there was an MLS who did at least 40,000 lines per 2-week pay period at Transcend.  In fact, there was even an article about her and about 5 other transcriptionists supposedly "invaluable" to their MTSOs in one of those AHDI journals. How do you suppose she was doing over 40,000 lines in 10 working days per pay period?   I don't see how it would be possible to consistently edit 500 or more lines an hour every day on that Beyond Text platform that Transc ...

Lines Per Pay Period.... Advice
Dec 23, 2010

I have read a lot of talk here lately about lines per 2 week pay period. I see a lot of you saying you can easily get 25,000 lines per pp, some say 40,000 lines per pp. I estimate I can get about 4,000. Now, I don't work full time, but even if I did, I just don't get this. I type relatively fast - 45 to 50 wpm, I have the same docs every day so I have a lot of auto words built up. How does anyone do this? What hours do you work? How fast do you type? Would really love to hear some deta ...

How Many Lines Do You Average A Pay-period?
Mar 10, 2012

Not talking straight typing but VR line average per week or per pay-period. I know its a personal question but we are all anonymous here. So for example do you average: 7000 a wk 9000 a wk 15,000 a pay-period. 18,000 a pay-period. Me personally, I have been only averaging 14 to 15,000 a pay-period. Trying to work on improving and I work 40hrs per week, so basically only doing anywhere from 7000 to 8000 per week. Just curious if I am average, below average...I am assuming below ave ...

How Many Lines Required An 8-hour Shift For Editing?
Feb 21, 2010

Does any one have any requirements for editing for an 8-hr shift?  I know for straight typing is usually required to type 1200-1500.  Thanks in advance. ...

Has Anyone Been Penalized For Not Reaching Required Lines When There Is Simply No Work To Do?
Nov 06, 2014

I keep running out of work and cannot work a 12-hour shift simply to make lines needed. ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

CMT Required Now?
Sep 19, 2011

So, if one is looking for a different MTSO employer, what's the competition like?  Is CMT pretty much a given now?  I mean, do I have to find the funds to pay for that and get the title just to be part of the competition?  NEED ADVISE PLEASE ...

I Wonder Why CCM's Are Not Required To Be MTs??
Jul 23, 2012

Very, very difficulty to listen to her prattle on about the importance of audits and quality when she could not begin to do what I do.  I can take it from the corporate suits who run this company because after all, they are NOT in the business of transcription, they are in the business of technology and we MTs are only in their ways and a very hard to swallow means to an end or at least to India..but I would hope that the person who DIRECTLY supervises me and MY work should know how to perf ...

No Testing Required
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone know of any companies that don't require testing to be hired? ...

Job Required Purchases
Aug 28, 2010

I need to buy a medical spell checker and the Quick Look Drug Book.  I'm planning to buy them both from Stedman's.    Does anyone know of a better place to buy the items. Also, should I get the CD Rom, or am I okay with the downloads?   Thanks for any help. ...

Certification Required?
Jan 04, 2011

Do I have to be certified to do medical transcription? Do companies hire without it? ...

Ok, Please Help Me Understand The Required EMR
Jul 14, 2011

I've started trying to understand it.  I see lots of software programs out there that supposedly handle this.  But if there are multiple programs, how does all the various work put into these programs end up in ONE (!?) place where a persons medical record can be accessed by any medical professional?  Or is my understanding already flawed?  Will those MDs, or whoever, that choose to continue the narrative dictation (vs point and click or fill in the blanks) can they con ...

Are You Required To Take Full 8 Hrs PTO For A Day Off?
Jun 08, 2012

s ...

Required Classes
Mar 28, 2013

I am furious. Now, we are required to take classes on our own time without being reimbursed. What nerve. ...

Still Struggling With Required LPH. Sm
Dec 09, 2013

Have been on E5 for a year and unable maintain 186 lph. This is the first time in my 20+ years as an MT that it has been so hard to reach the required lines. Today I forced myself to sit in the chair and moved only to go to the bathroom a couple times, and a 1-minute stretch every hour (timed). Still only managed about 170 lph. The audio is pretty bad on my accounts, but still never had a problem with lines with poor audio at prior jobs. I do tend to double-listen now when there is a hitch in th ...

Required LPH Limits
Apr 28, 2014

Just curious....What are you required LPH for your company in order to maintain benefits?  Full time only please.  Thanks. ...

Required 4 Weekend Hours?
Mar 09, 2010

I work for the NorthEast section of Medquist and my supervisor wanted to verify all of our hours before we started getting locked-out of working hours other than our scheduled hours. When I emailed my hours to my supervisor, I stated that I wanted to drop my 3 hours I had previously been scheduled on Sunday night since I was having a hard time keeping those hours. Mind you, I already work 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and 8:30 to 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday. She then wr ...