A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hostile Work Environment? - What to do

Posted: Aug 15, 2013

First thing tomorrow I am filing a complaint on these jerks.  And JG you are first on my list for the comments you sent me in email that were inappropriate.  So here you go, you nasty fanged hag, get ready to collect your just rewards.  LOL.

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/understanding-workplace-harassment-fcc-staff

Good luck! - ch

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope you are successful in causing them some grief. My TL was JG. Wonder if it is the same. She could certainly be snitty.

Similar Messages:

HOSTILE Work Environment -- MUST Read !! (sm)
Mar 03, 2010

There’s just a handful of ways in which you can define hostile work environment. Any act of sexual harassment on the part of bosses or co-workers can be viewed as hostile. Any act or remarks that are overtly discriminatory regarding age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability are also considered to create a hostile work environment. The other way a hostile work environment may be defined is when a boss or manager begins to engage in a manner designed to make you quit in retaliati ...

I Am Wondering How Many MTs Are Working In EMR Environment?
May 19, 2011

I noticed some here have mentioned "templates" that autopopulate text - so that's probably for the EMR (electronic medical record). But there is talk of other things MTs might be able to do in the EMR besides transcribe dictated material. Do any of you or do you know anyone who has access to EMR for data mining or scanning in reports or other things? I attended a webinar earlier this week and am scheduled to attend another one tonight regarding the MT's role in EMR. But so far it seems ...

"My TSM Is Outright Hostile Towards Me."
Jul 08, 2013

I guess they get hard after moving people around, causing them to lose bonuses and go hungry. Must be so hard to listen to MLSs cry all the time!    ...