A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"My TSM is outright hostile towards me." - Ditto

Posted: Jul 08, 2013

I guess they get hard after moving people around, causing them to lose bonuses and go hungry. Must be so hard to listen to MLSs cry all the time!   

Wonder if we have the same TSM or if they are all - like this.

[ In Reply To ..]
TW is mine.

Just very nit picky - Ditto

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel as if I am under a magnifying glass with constant negative comments, yet I stay around 99%.

She took over for a very nice - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
TSM. The one she took over for was a lovely person and very accommodating, understanding. Too bad she went somewhere else in the company, if she's still there at all.

Similar Messages:

Hostile Work Environment?
Aug 15, 2013

First thing tomorrow I am filing a complaint on these jerks.  And JG you are first on my list for the comments you sent me in email that were inappropriate.  So here you go, you nasty fanged hag, get ready to collect your just rewards.  LOL.http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/understanding-workplace-harassment-fcc-staff ...

HOSTILE Work Environment -- MUST Read !! (sm)
Mar 03, 2010

There’s just a handful of ways in which you can define hostile work environment. Any act of sexual harassment on the part of bosses or co-workers can be viewed as hostile. Any act or remarks that are overtly discriminatory regarding age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability are also considered to create a hostile work environment. The other way a hostile work environment may be defined is when a boss or manager begins to engage in a manner designed to make you quit in retaliati ...