A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

logging into Ultipro - losing it

Posted: Nov 14, 2012

I guess I'm losing it.  I have written down here that my Ultipro log-in is firstname.lastname.mt.us.mmodal.com (where firstname = my first name and lastname = my last name, of course).  I know, or at least I'm pretty sure,  I have logged in before using that.  Today it says I don't exist.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? thanks

oh I see it now I left out the @ - really am losing it nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Logging Into Ultipro?
Mar 19, 2014

Anyone having problems logging into Ultipro?  Is there a new address or something that has been changed?  Thanks for any help. ...

Logging In Soon.
Mar 31, 2010

Will I get NJA today, or not?     ...

Logging Into DQS
May 14, 2013

Anyone having trouble logging into DQS, where we can check how many jobs are available?   ...

Trouble Logging Into DQS
Feb 02, 2010

Has anyone ever received an error message that someone else is logged into your account already when trying to log into DQS? This is annoying!  ...

Keystrokes Logging In
Feb 09, 2010

I've just been hired recently by Keystrokes and was checking out the intranet, DQM, and other stuff.   I saw the line count area but couldnt' find where to check my schedule, etc..   The last place I worked at we had to clock in and out on an electronic time card.   Where are our hours recorded, or is there even a time card used?  I don't remember that being gone over in my training session.    ...

Logging On Question
Feb 18, 2010

Since we are not supposed to log on to DQS without being logged on to Schedule Source, what do you do when you first log on for the day and get NJA?  Any jobs that do come in will automatically go to those MTs already logged in and working.  If you log on to both DQS and SS, you burn up the clock waiting for a job.  I'm not so sure I'm willing to abide by this rule. ...

Third Day In A Row Logging In For My Shift
Aug 25, 2010

I am in old SA3.  Is this happening elsewhere? ...

Anyone Having Trouble Logging In?
Feb 01, 2011

docqscribe failing to connect.  anyone else out there having trouble this morning? ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging Onto DQS Right Now?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging In To DQS? N/m
Apr 13, 2012

x ...

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Logging In? NM
Jul 10, 2012

NM ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble Logging Into
May 15, 2013

x ...

Has Anyone Else Had A Problem With Logging Into Documanage? S/m
Dec 01, 2009

Since they did the transfer to the new service area, I cannot log into Documanage to get my line count.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?  HELP!!!! ...

Anyone Having Problems Logging Into Benchmark KB
Apr 03, 2010

It is telling me unathorized and use correct form.  Using ADP # and password Medquist, but not working.  I am able to log into Benchmark KB with my ID and password from the settlement, but there is no drug reference and stedmans on that one.  Please let me know if anyone can help.  Called tech support; of course, they have no idea what is going on.  ...

Anyone Els Having Trouble Logging On To DocQscribe
Sep 07, 2010

When I pull up DocQscribe to log on it says DocQscribe failed to connect.  Is anyone else having this problem or just me?  When I called support, as I felt it required immediate assistance they were all BUSY, so I am guessing it is not just me. ...

Schedule Source - Logging On
Dec 30, 2010

Did I miss something?  I couldn't clock on as usual, but had to click on a "task" first.  I don't remember reading about any change in logging on. ...

Logging In To MModal Email
Aug 24, 2012

I'm away from my home computer and need to check my MModal email.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I cannot log on going to www.mmodal.com.  Thanks.  Cathy ...

SoftScript - Trouble Logging On?
Sep 29, 2014

I can't log on to softscript or their E-mail.  Anyone else or is it just me?   ...

Automatically Logging Demographic Information
Nov 16, 2012

I'm trying to eliminate redundant work.  Is there a way to populate a document in Excel with demographic information entered in a patient's typed Word report?  Any thoughts or advice on tracking/logging typed work would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Wondering If Any Other MQers Are Having Trouble Logging Into MQCentral Email?
May 06, 2010

x ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...

Help With Ultipro Please!!!
Mar 19, 2012

I cant get signed into Ultipro (first time) got the original sign in but went to the screen that I guess is a change the password and it wont go..I call tech support and they said to email Ultipro...How do I email them??  Tried what I thought would be right and says bad address..I need to change my direct deposit, ASAP... ...

Can Anyone Get Into Ultipro?
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Help With Ultipro! Please.
Apr 10, 2013

I never did get a lousy W2 form from this company.  I finally was able to get into Ultipro to do my taxes.  Yes, I procrastinated.  I was able to get into the last year and able to see how much I gave to state, and my total of income. But I need.....  the EIN#  and federal # on the W2 form.  Also, isnt MModal corporate address in Tennennesse?  Thanks for the help.  ...

PTO On Ultipro?
Aug 15, 2013

I went on Ultipro yesterday to try to find new PTO hourly rate and could not find it. Anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks. ...

Can't Get In To Ultipro
Aug 11, 2014

Can anyone get into Ultipro?  When I try to it says the webpage is not available.  Supervisor says she doesn't know what to do.   ...