A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Why is a "normal" now yellow highlighted? - Daisy

Posted: Sep 27, 2011

I just had a doc say to pull in the "normal" for physical examination.  When I pulled in the normal, it automatically yellow highlighted the entire text of the normal.  Does this mean I'm not getting line credits??? 

nice... they probably just did another targeted - pay cut

[ In Reply To ..]
Every time they do an update, my line counts shrink.

ZM? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
If it is ZM, yellow means no pay. It's why I left very quickly.

What's ZM? - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe I missed something - what is ZM?? Tx

Similar Messages:

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Question About Highlighted Words
May 12, 2012

Anybody know why, after you've been typing a report in ASR that words show up with a yellow highlight?  It is usually just one or 2 words.  My understanding is that that means they are not paid?  Don't know if I am doing something while editing to provoke this and if so, what I'm doing. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Speechmotion - Key Combination How To Capitalize text Once It Is Highlighted
Jun 12, 2012

I've looked all over the manual and I'm not able to find the key combination how to capitalize text once it is highlighted.  Anybody? ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

YELLOW HIGHLIGHT IN ASR
Feb 11, 2011

It used to be that you had to do Ctrl Shift T and then go into the box and uncheck yellow highlight if you wanted to temporarily do without it - I know there is a 1-key (or much shorter) new way to do that now but cannot remember what it is - does anyone know? ...

Need Help With Yellow Highlighter
Apr 08, 2011

I need to know how to turn off that obnoxious yellow highlighter than keeps moving when I'm typing.  ...

Yellow Mouthwash?
Jul 22, 2011

Patient has oral mucositis secondary to chemotherapy.  He was treated with a ?yellow? mouthwash for his oral mucositis. Never heard that one before.  Google turns up yellow colored mouthwash, but I still am questioning it.  Has anyone heard of this before?  This is a new one for me! ...

Its Not Yellow Fin Stirrups
Apr 09, 2012

ASR wont fix it and it is typed in a ton of previous reports ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

What Is The Protocol For A Yellow Light?
Jan 28, 2013

Are we supposed to wait until it turns green to work? ...

The Traffic Light Is Yellow
Oct 06, 2014

Now comes Miller Time or Sweet Tea time or your drink of choice.   ...

Our Accounts Are Overflowing With Red And Yellow
Feb 01, 2015

their sleeves and plan to settle in for an exciting night of typing. I used to help every time because it was the right thing to do. Since this company has found it acceptable to mess with my livlihood, I refuse to give up my time anymore. I feel for the patients, but I can't worry about that anymore. This exciting scam of a pay scale has removed all focus on why we got into this in the first place, patient care. They created this mess, now they can fill in the gaps themselves. Perh ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

Jumping To Yellow Voice Box On DocQscribe
May 25, 2011

I haven't edited on DQS in a while. I can't seem to find the answer to this in the manual. If the cursor is at the beginning of a paragraph and the yellow voice box is in the middle and that is where I want the cursor to be how do I "jump" to that point in the text? Thanks! ...

Did The Headline Print Get Turned Yellow?
Jan 28, 2014

or did my machine do some freaky change?  I can't seem to get it back and can't read the yellow without putting my cursor over it.  ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Issued Yellow "dysensesis" With Deeper Scar
Dec 02, 2010

Help!!!   Doing Occupational therapy  and she says   "Issued yellow (s/l) 'disenthesis / dysenthesis(?)' with deeper scar tissue massage' for hand scar.    Please help!!! ...

What Should Be Normal Lph For A New MT?
Apr 09, 2010

I am a fairly new MT at MQ.  With all the checking ADT and getting different facilities/doctors I am very slow.  What should my speed be at as a new MT??? ...

QA Pay At 4 Cpl?? Is That Normal?
Dec 16, 2010

TIA ...

ECG Normal By (s/l V4)
Jan 17, 2013

I know V4 is an ECG lead, but I have never heard it stated like this. Please advise! ...

Normal ROS & PEs
Jan 26, 2013

When a dictator asked that you insert a normal ROS or PE, then dictates "for the respiratory put ..." I often get dictation that contradicts what remains in the normal template but the dictators do not instruct to delete the rest of that heading. Sometimes this is an easy fix, for example if you know they complain of SOB, then you delete that portion. Other times we can't possibly know how the "normal" differs for this particular patient. It's time consuming to keep flagging these for ...

Anemia With Normal S/l S Pep?
Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to?  ...

Is It Normal To Be Scared?
Sep 14, 2012

Does anyone else get scared when they start? I'm shaking inside. Is it just me or is it normal? ...

Yellow Fin Stirrups Or Yellofin Stirrups
Mar 26, 2012

keep changing it to yellofin..making me wonder if I am wrong ...

Mycamine 100 Mg In 100 Normal Saline....
Nov 17, 2009

Mycamine 100 mg in 100 normal saline infused over 60 minutes daily.  My question is about the 100 normal saline.  I searched for this in quotes, and did not come up with anything.  Is 100 a percent?  Or do I just type it as I did above? ...

5 Hospitals No Work...Is This Normal?
Jan 05, 2010

I'n new to working from home, only 3 months now, but have been a transcriptionist for 6 years.  The company I work for has me on 5 different hospital accounts.  They are all rehabilitation hospitals (acute) and do H&P, discharge summaries, daily notes, consultations, etc and I am constantly out of work.   Some days I have no work at all.  Pay is 0.0775 line except headers/footers.  Is this normal?  Each hospital is at least a 50 bed hospital.  I f ...

Tone Is Normal. No (cogwheeling)
Jan 16, 2010

From a neurology dictation. Thanks. ...