A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where is Virginia? n/m - MerrryChristmas

Posted: Dec 06, 2009

nm

MerrryChristmas? - massaster

[ In Reply To ..]
?

it's on the East Coast. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Virginia MT Jobs
Jul 09, 2012

Anybody here work in-house in the Norfolk/Newport News/Williamsburg area? ...

Yes, Virginia, There Is Life After MM
Aug 03, 2014

In the last 5 months, I have been fired from MM after 16 years of dedicated service on my part (95.5% audit, buh-bye), have collected UE, applied for hundreds (literally) of jobs in the large metro area in which I live, cried on my husband's shoulder (the kindest and best of men) and helped take care of my ailing 92-year-old mom (what a sweetie). In the last month, my mom passed away (worried about me, not herself). In the last 10 days, my young dachshund passed away from lymphoma (e ...

Off To Virginia Tomorrow
Jan 24, 2015

Well, everything is all set.  I have all my reservations and my travel plans set.  Leaving tomorrow at noon, meeting the team on Monday morning at 8:15.  I'm scared to death!!  Besides this being my first filight EVER, I'm nervous about the second test that I'll have to take - I'm hoping that I pass!   ...

Wondering About EScribeSolutions In Virginia
Aug 17, 2012

I've heard they use an M*Modal platform...isn't that Medquist's rebrand?  Anyone with any info on these folks?  thx! ...

Patient First Transcription Out Of Virginia
Oct 27, 2013

I see Patient First is offering medical transcription jobs.  Does any work there presently or know anything about the company.  They are out of Virginia.   Thanks. ...

Info On Paragon Transcription In Virginia
Jun 20, 2013

Does anyone have any information about Paragon. Any information, whether it's good or bad, would be great.  Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Escribe Out Of Virginia?
Jan 19, 2015

They're hiring but wanted to find out any info first. Thanks. ...

Patient First Transcription Possible Hires Have To Travel To Virginia
Apr 16, 2014

I have read the archives regarding Patient First.  I am curious as to if all possible hires have to travel to Virginia. I understand it is company paid, however just curious if this is a standard requirement. ...

Hackers Demand $10 Million After Hijacking Millions Of Virginia Medical Records
Dec 22, 2009

This was in a UK paper but I don't recall hearing about it here in the US. Hmmm.....I wonder why.  Here's the link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1178276/Hackers-demand--10m-ransom-hijacking-millions-medical-records.html ...