A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Something just died - DQ scribe? the computer?

Posted: Sep 23, 2011

grrrrr

Crossin my fingers that I've been fired and cut off!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

nvm same crap job is reserved for me - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Can't Believe It, I Think I've Died And Gone To Heaven. Sm
Mar 08, 2011

Wow, all day today and yesterday I have been getting actual transcribe jobs, not ASR!!!  Whuppeeeee!!!!  This ol gal is relishing the respite for a while.  I know it won't last long.  I am enjoying it while I can.   I have been extremely, extremely sick for the last 2 months, and this is a joy for me.  With all the meds I take ASR tends to be too monotonous and I find myself drifting off.  Not good.  Transcribing keeps me alert and focused.  ...

I Think I Died And Went To Heaven....... Sm
Sep 17, 2011

I just got an eleven-minute dictation that I actually had the pleasure of transcribing as opposed to doing speech recognition on it.  The dictator was perfect!!  He spoke at a regular rate, not too fast and not too slow.  His thoughts were organized and he enunciated his words clearly.  I just typed my little heart out on that one and loved every minute of it!!!!  Why can't it always be like that??? <Sigh> ...

My Computer Died,
Sep 24, 2012

time that I had to take to set up a new one.  Also, I am being harrassed about being slow when my computer problems were plaguing me, even though I kept my TL informed at all times.  Does this seem reasonable to anyone? ...

I Have Died And Gone To Semicolon Hades
Jan 03, 2014

MME here working on global reports and I'm wondering ... when did semicolons become an acceptable substitution for commas and colons?  In my last report I swear there were no fewer than a million of the little suckers - on every line of the report there were at least a few.   PAST MEDICAL HISTORY: Includes; hypertension; diabetes; hypothyroid.  SOCIAL HISTORY: Nonsmoker; nondrinker; no illicit drug abuse; lives at home; works as a cashier. I can't stand it!!   ...

Father Died In His 50's Or 50s. Confuses Me Every Time!
Apr 06, 2011

nm ...

I HAVE To Buy A Computer TODAY! Mine Just Died. Can I Get Opinions
Jul 03, 2010

and suggestions.....my budget is around 700.00.   Does anyone use a laptop? Will that withstand an 8 hour day of typing? I have an Emachine now and it is horrible.  If I go with a desktop I would only need the tower. I think I would like a laptop but know nothing about them. I have a shift today so I have to do this ASAP!! Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Computer Died....anyone Replace A Power Supply ? - Sm
Jun 27, 2010

Woke up to my computer dead (2.5 years old).....shut it down last night, no problems.  Did not notice if the blinking light(of the power button) was on or not last night when I went to bed.  In any case it was off this morning which is not the norm.  DOA.  Tried the obvious, unplugged, replugged in different outlet, etc.  Nada.  Have another old Dell here (has hard drive issues not power supply)  thought maybe I could switch out the power supplies, don ...

Computer Died Unexpectedly....seeking Expertise
Jan 21, 2013

My computer was fine last night but this morning had apparently committed suicide during the night. After powering it off and back on, I received the Dell/Windows screen that normally comes up, then it went to a black screen with the message "NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE." Has anyone else ever encountered this and is it fixable?  I do have a backup computer but I had a lot of information on the hard drive of the other computer I'd love to be able to recover. TIA! ...