A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Silence - rde

Posted: Feb 10, 2015

And here starts another week of silence.  I can go several weeks where I am hounded with emails and then nothing, silence, no backlog, no audits, no pretty little graphs, nothing.  I'm not sure which is worse.  

As they say silence is - Golden...nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

MDI/Transcend-The Silence Is Deafening....
Jan 29, 2010

Transition date is MONDAY.   I really expected to be bombarded by emails this week from the powers that be with transition details, expectations, reassurance that things are going smoothly, as planned, etc., or at the very least a little rah, rah, sis-boom-bah, go team type stuff.  Unless said emails are inadvertantly missing me, there has been nothing but SILENCE from MDI and Transcend other than the occasional brow beating about TAT and time sheet training.  Weird ...

In ASR - Minimum Silence Length?
Mar 23, 2011

I checked the accelerate silence playback box in options.  Underneath the box is a scale of 5 seconds to 30 seconds (minimum silence length) - what does this mean?  What is the best setting to go with the accelerated silence playback - am confused.  Thanks. ...

The Silence Is Deafening At Medscribe
Jul 19, 2012

Does anyone know what is going on? No work, then work, then no work. Accounts disappearing. No answer as to why there is no work. Something doesn't feel right. ...

Strange Silence This Morning
Jul 14, 2014

Has anyone heard anything from their boss about yesterday? Normally there are backlog updates and such first thing. I could hear a pin drop this morning. Not due to work today, so haven't checked anything else. ...

Ugh, I Wonder Why We Have Been On 'radio Silence' For DAYS Now.
Mar 30, 2015

x ...

Escription Play Silence Feature
May 18, 2015

Is there supposed to be a red line through the speaker or not if you want to play the silences? They are telling me both ways at my job and personally I can't hear a difference whenever I test it. Thank you, Jan ...

Do You Transcribe In Silence Or Do You Prefer Many "goings On" Around?
Jun 07, 2015

I notice so many who talk about doctors dictating with kids screaming in the background, docs talking to other docs, alarms going off, etc.    It got me thinking about when I first started out.  I had to have absolute silence.  Kids had to be in bed, hubby gone, TV off, etc.   My gf said, "NO WAY!  Turn on the TV!  You have to get used to hearing other things going on so you don't restrict yourself to only being able to transcribe in absolute silence." &n ...

Anyone Else Experiencing "radio Silence" From...s/m
Jul 24, 2014

the alphabet soup folks (HDS, PC, etc)? Have not heard a peep from them about anything, and, for awhile, every day we were getting updates and stats, etc. Just curious. ...