A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not NO but HELL NO - rde

Posted: Feb 19, 2015

My account is behind, you are screaming my account is needing overtime yet you INSIST on sending me other people's account!  You insist on sending me a different account even if it is not a STAT.  If it were stat, I could see why.  STOP SENDING ME ANOTHER ACCOUNT.  I WILL NOT DO IT WHEN YOU ARE BEGGING FOR OVERTIME ON MY ACCOUNT! DAMN YOU MMODAL!!!!!!

That's Why Those Updates Are So Annoying - Fran

[ In Reply To ..]
It looks like there is work on your accounts, and then you get everything but your account.

OMG - rde

[ In Reply To ..]
I must be the only one in my POD that despises doing another account that I am not used to. I am a professional and will help where help is needed, but MM screams for overtime, my account is now almost caught up so what does the HDSM/PC/TSA whoever they are today do, starts sending me pickiest, most "awfulest" (if the dictators can make up words so can I) worst account with a 20 mile long CP and the client is NEVER satisfied. You want 100% quality STOP DOING THIS TO US!!!!!!!!

So sorry! Had to vent! lol

I swear, I am going to apply and find a TSM (or whatever) position - so I can find out how it works SM

[ In Reply To ..]
and come back here and spill all the dirt. I'm serious, I want to start looking for something. I really would like to know WTH goes on with these Daily Changing Acronym People.

Similar Messages:

I'm Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore
Feb 29, 2012

Having a really bad day.  Waiting to hear back on a job interview.  Thought I would have heard by now.  Don't feel like I can take one more day here.  Tried to log onto the "Ask You-Know-Who" thing. Gave me some excuse about why it didn't work. Anybody know how to e-mail him directly? I have nothing to lose at this point. Don't think I will reallly be losing anything in benefits.  I may as well not have them now for all the good they do. Can't go to ...

How The Hell Can ASR Misspell Words,,
Mar 18, 2012

They are medical terminology and misspelled,,how?  Who trains this, an idiot?  And I spend 20 minutes of my UNPAID time,,listing a bunch of wrong things and sending it through to be fixed.,,that was a month ago and got no response and the crap is still wrong... ...