A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just remembering when I - used to agonize over

Posted: Nov 28, 2012

sentence structure and the use of semicolons.  Now it's GIGO

Is GIGO get in get out? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

GIGO garbage in...garbage out NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Just Baked A Cake, Folks...remembering When
Dec 13, 2011

around this time in the afternoon, yesteryear...I would take a look at my line count. It might read 2500 or so...I might decide to take a hiking, biking or swim break and if I chose, come back later at night and add another 1000 into the mix for the day...that would be a $350.00 day. Work flowed 'round the clock, I stayed in hotels for 1 or 2 months out of the year--window by the sea, as I transcribed away in front of a gorgeous view...but today, the only numbers before me are those on the ...

Wow...Remembering Why I Don't Use This "Resource"
Oct 30, 2012

Came on looking for just a little quick answer and remembered why I quit doing so last year.  I've never seen a bigger group of unhappy people altogether in one place, well, ever!  You should all be ashamed of yourselves, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet saying things in ways you wouldn't dare in person face-to-face, or at least I'm sure were taught was hugely inappropriate when addressing another human being with respect!   We're supposed to be the ...