A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How big does MQ advertise to be now? - sm

Posted: Oct 27, 2009

I think they used to advertise over 8000 MT and I don't remember how many accounts they boasted.  Anyone know recent stats?

probably... - just guessin

[ In Reply To ..]
I bet there are probably 25 MTs, 500 upper management, and a gazillion little indians.

This is only a guess!

MQ hiring - Geni

[ In Reply To ..]
They seem to be hiring, but my accounts keep getting No Job Available.

New Hires - NOMO

[ In Reply To ..]
Has anyone noticed that it seems since the forum was updated we have not gotten any post about potential new hires wanting to know how MQ is to work for? I know I used to find the message board by googling medquist message board. Does not bring it up anymore. I guess it was defeating their hiring process.

Similar Messages:

AssistMed Job. How Can They Advertise For An
Nov 05, 2009

independent contractor, yet in the requirements state: An excellent work-at-home discipline with a commitment to work an 8-hour shift on scheduled days.  ?? ...

Why Do Companies Advertise For Help And Then
Dec 03, 2010

they really expect that someone is going to wait around during that time for a reply?  ...

Why Doesn't TTS Advertise On MT Stars?
May 18, 2010

Just wondering because I was over at the other MT site and saw a help wanted ad for TTS and thought maybe TTS was mad at MT Stars owners because they let MTs post not so good things about TTS.  MQ doesn't advertise here either but they are looking for help too.  What's up with that?   I support the companies who advertise on MT Stars, my favorite MT web site.        ...

Amphion - Why Do They Advertise They Pay For 65-keystroke Lines
Nov 18, 2010

They pay for EVERY keystroke which is simply not true!!  THEY DON'T PAY FOR SPACES, isn't that correct?  ...

I Hope That Any Company Wanting To Advertise For A Job Here
Mar 13, 2015

will read this.  If you are going to place an ad, at least state the pay rate.  If you do not do that and someone goes ahead and tests, only to find out the pay is horribly low (7-8 cpl), you are going to have one very irritated MT who will tell others to stay away.  Also, you need to state the platform and the computer specs!  Otherwise, I am not going to waste my time even sending a resume much less testing. ...

Judging From Posts I Have Seen, OTI And SoftScript Advertise But Have No Work. Any Others? Sm
Feb 28, 2011

I see Transcend advertises a lot too -- are they one of the offenders?  I would rather know upfront than waste my time applying. ...

Stop Letting These Companies Advertise Their "jobs" Here....sm
Apr 17, 2011

8 cpl is what I started at 6 or 7 years ago, I'm still seeing this number and of course much lower. How are companies getting away with this nonsense of not paying for spaces, paying 5 cpl, etc. In my opinion 8 cpl + typing for large teaching hospitals with 18 pages of specifications = really low pay. The one way I can think to put an end to these companies and their crappy pay, besides no one taking these jobs, is to stop letting them advertise on MT stars and other MT boards unless they ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...