A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help from somebody smarter than me! - Anon

Posted: Jul 14, 2012

How can I save myself some time and make a desktop shortcut for the DQS7 manual? Right clicking the mouse and "insert shortcut" would, of course, be waaaaay to simple for Mmodal!

where is it now? - Drone

[ In Reply To ..]
is it on your start menu?

It's in MQ Central - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The only way I know of to see it is to go through MQ Central>departments>human resources>MTME>training etc. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

open it, click on the little floppy disk icon - Drone

[ In Reply To ..]
near the top, next to the printer icon, save to desktop.

Easier to save it to your computer. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
That's what I have done.

Click on the file and the PDF will open up. In Adobe Reader where the PDF opened, click file, save as and then save to either documents or your desktop.

Oh wow! - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not sure how you guys know this stuff, but thank you soooo much for sharing. It worked.

You're the best!

Similar Messages:

Help - Somebody Smarter Than Me!
Feb 12, 2010

Windows will never let me have more than one window open at a time.   For instance, right nows in MT Stars, and if I click on google, it closes MT Stars.  Same thing in google, can only have one window open.  This is driving me nuts, and I've spent hours and hours searching for an answer.      ...

Is There A Smarter Way To Do ASR? (sm)
Aug 06, 2010

Okay, so I've been typing over 30 yrs. now and I am FAST (and accurate).  So I was told that ASR rate lower because editing would be faster.  As you all probably agree, this is NOT the case.  I truthfully know that I could type these reports faster than I can edit them.  I am pushing myself as fast as I can to edit.  Note, even when straight typing, I find myself typing as fast as most of them dictate (in fact, often sit waiting for dictation to continue).  Pl ...

Getting Better And Smarter
Apr 18, 2012

ASR:  C Paxil Lopressor versus the Paxil a high to normal Dict:  Well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma versus hepatocellular adenoma.  As far as I can tell, NOT ONE SINGLE WORD CORRECT so basically I am typing for 60% of what I used to make.  ...

Our ASR Is Finally Smarter Than A PA.
Feb 04, 2011

After months of having to change it, ASR is finally putting in palpation when the dictator says palpitation, as in tender to palpitation.  It's about time. ...