A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Locust - Exe

[ In Reply To ..]
Robber Barons.

More like - parasites

[ In Reply To ..]
leeches, ticks, other blood suckers.

Holy Crap! Are you kidding me?? VD and - PRINCESS ARE GONE????

[ In Reply To ..]
They BOTH decided to LEAVE THE COMPANY!!! All changes effective IMMEDIATELY???

What!!! The company falling apart?? Something BIG TIME has happened to have BOTH leave the company around the same time!

What will that do for the company?? Good or even worse!

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2013/06/04/mmodal-shakes-up-leadership-names.html

good i think. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Link that did not work. I think it is not good - to stay in this field.

[ In Reply To ..]
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=vern+davenport&d=1108868883483&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=3zIaRLVxp-QCJk6Zd7YaM-idsvAjJdEy

Davenport is leaving as medical transcription companies such as M*Modal are struggling to replace revenues from traditional transcription services as doctors and hospitals adopt electronic health records systems. A a tough market with transcription volumes shrinking as EHR adoption increases, said Chris Cashwell, the Brentwood-based senior director of emerging technologies for competitor Naunce Communications.

Similar Messages:

Accentus Executives
Nov 21, 2012

Will we still be associated with the same executive/office staff or did they get hefty severence pay and all work will move to Nuance headquarters?  Will the Accentus office close?  They already told us that the Accentus name will be phased out. How do they expect us to keep on doing a good job now when we don't know what's going to happen?  I don't even feel like working today! ...

Are Nuance Communications Executives Overpaid?
Dec 03, 2013

Here is an article of interest to stockholders of Nuance. Money quote:________ "For better or worse, every time you buy a stock, you're effectively endorsing the underlying organization's practices. If you are a Nuance shareholder, you're endorsing the fact that five executives have gotten rich at the expense of the company's profitability. This practice may have undermined shareholder wealth, which hasn't been to your benefit. In addition, this practice is not nec ...