A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did they change the way to request leave on the time sheet - or am I still asleep

Posted: May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again

leave - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
Not that I'm aware of. Go into where you clock in to work and on top, click on CARD and when you get into that, look for the tab LEAVE and go from there. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!! - Definitely still asleep

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

You Cannot Request Time Off Unless You Have Paid Leave
May 01, 2013

It seems to be that it might be illegal to say you cannot request time off unless you have paid leave.  Does anyone know this?  This Nuance company is really awful now it seems to me anyway.  I do not plan to stay here long, too many changes since the takeover.  Bad changes.  ...

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

Request Leave In Teamwork
May 21, 2012

I filled out the leave request in teamwork for a week off.  Actually a week off, unexcused absence without pay, will make time up, I'm part-time, CCM already knows about it from an earlier conversation.  I originally filled it out wrong but now think I did it right.  Do I need to inform CCM about it or will she be notified by teamwork?  ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

How Do We Request Time Off Without Pay?
Oct 18, 2014

When I asked my supervisor, she sent an attachment on how do it, but I don't understand exactly.  It looks like I'm supposed to first go into Remedy (?) and request it, then go into Teamwork?  I just now tried to go into Remedy, and all I got was a blank page.  Everything is so complicated, and I'm so tired.   ...

Does Anyone Else Get Audited When They Request Time Off?
Feb 23, 2012

it seems like when I request time off, maybe for 4 lousy hours or whether it be a whole day I either get audited or have a meaningless 1.9 long report come back to me within 20 minutes of requesting time off which the report had the word "the" left out which did not change the report "only educational for the MT" .  Really MQ? or should I say MMuddle.  I have a ccm that wants to play head games. ...

Webclock - You Have One Open Time Off Request
Nov 13, 2012

At the bottom of the webclock I have something that says "you have one open time off request." Does anyone know what that means. ...

Today's Scare From OTI -- If You Don't Request Your Time Off
Dec 19, 2013

in the proper manner, you won't be considered for any of the new, exciting, lower paying jobs they offer -- oh no! LOL In reality, I am so tired of dealing with the low work/no work situation and the out and out rudeness of the A's, I really do not care anymore. ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

When Is It Time To Leave
Sep 16, 2010

I work for a company whom I don't know anymore.  Like most I'm sure.  it was a good company at one time, but now I'm waiting for pay from July, August, and of course up to now in Sept.  I have had two pay cuts in the last six months.  People say go do something else.  I have been an MT for over 25 years and am now in my fifties. Not so easy to attempt to find something else in this economy and being single w/o another pay check coming in does not help.&nbs ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

Change From Full- Time To Part- Time.
Sep 10, 2012

I am still debating whether to enroll at Andrews or M-TEC.  My husband is retiring in 2 years and I want to be able to work part-time after that.  Is it realistic to think that I can complete the course at Andrews or M-TEC in 12 months at the most, work full time for a year and then part-time after that.  I would want to be able to work from home.  I guess the other question is "How long after graduating could I expect to earn enough to make it worth the investment, in a reas ...

Time To Leave M*Modal
Sep 25, 2013

I started working for Edix and over the years M*Modal is now the owner.  After 14 years it is time to leave.  My accounts that I enjoyed have been lost (either global or to Nuance as we were told when we lost our last account where that one went to).   I have had little to no work.  I have had to use ALL OF MY PTO TIME due to no work and I was told that is the policy, you have to use PTO time when there is no work.   Our pay has been cut to 4.4 cents per line e ...

ESL Dr States "Patient Refers Pain," But Clearly Means Reports. Leave It Or Change It?
Feb 20, 2015

For ESL doctors, account specifics direct me to change word if it is the wrong word, but leave it if its simply awkwardly stated. Dr states "Patient refers pain in upper abdomen," but clearly means reports pain. Do I leave it or change it? ...

Time Change
Nov 07, 2010

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do on graveyard during the time change? My CCM is on vacation, and this is my first time on graveyard during the time change.  Any info is appreciated! ...

Don't Forget Time Change!
Mar 10, 2012

Spring forward tonight/wee early hours tomorrow! ...

Change Professions Everyone - It's Time - Here's How I Did It
May 31, 2013

I started medical transcription 16 years ago - all excited and thrilled to be able to work at home.  I made $20 to $25 an hour.  It allowed me to stay home with my children and still have a good income.  16 years ago, the starting rate per line was - .06 per line.  Which is now STILL the starting rate for many companies.  A few lucky old souls out there may get .09 or even .10 a line.  However, when I started, all we did was straight typing.  No pasting notes, ...

Imedx/Exponent Quesiton. How Do I Request Time Off In Exponent?
May 12, 2015

but not sure how to make the request.  I must be overlooking something.  Please someone help me with this.  Thanks. ...

Trying To Change Jobs For The First Time... Need Advice!
Jan 19, 2011

I am in the process of trying to find a new job. I have been working at my current job for 4 months. This was my first job, so I am a little nervous when it comes to giving notice. I am worried that they might try to keep me because, as far as I can tell, they will have a significant overflow on my accounts if I do leave. I really like my job and accounts, but I do not have anywhere near enough work, and the schedule is not working for me anymore. I am worried about what they will do if I try to ...

You Do Know It Kicks Me Offline Every Time You Change My Pool Midstream?
Mar 11, 2015

...and just not care that whole documents get lost mid transmission. I mean you DO understand the consequences, right, Nuance? ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

Cannot Request MT Over ME Or ME Or MT
Nov 12, 2009

Up until today I had been keeping my head above water because I was an MT>ME, meaning I got all the typing jobs first and then got ASR.  Well, today we got served a notice that those requests are no longer being honored and everything is going into one big pool.  Just when I think things can't get any worse- THEY DO!  ...

Another Request For Help
Dec 16, 2010

s/ll....The patient was admitted from the clinic where CT "visuals" showed recurrence of disease.  Could 'visuals' be correct?  I'm new to the world of MT, and the foreign doctors are so dang hard to understand.  Thanks for the help...I'm so glad to have found this site. Cindy ...