A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Crack that whip! - aimlessly wandering mind

Posted: Jun 13, 2015

in reading about the pressure cooker conditions we're all under trying to meet MModal's standards - and for minimum wage at that - I think, "Crack that whip!"  Then from there, my mind goes to a story of a woman I once knew who was a supervisor of some kind, and she said once she meant to jokingly yell that out to the employees, but what came out of her mouth instead was, "Whip that crack!"  She was mortified.  I guess there's a funny side to everything.

Perhaps.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
her Freudian slip was showing. LOL :D

Similar Messages:

Dr. Cecil's Crack Cream???
May 11, 2013

Anybody ever heard of this? I can't find it anywhere. ...

Shaw's E Mails Literally Crack Me Up!
Jul 23, 2013

These stupid tips he gives in his e mails. Has he ever transcribed a day in his life?? My guess..no! ...

Just Saw On The CBS Evening News That The Gov. Is Going To Crack Down On For-profit Schools.
Jun 02, 2011

Apparently they're exorbitantly priced, large percentages of their students default on their government loans, and they don't prepare the students adequately for the careers they promised.  Sound familiar? ...

My Husband Asked Me If The People Who Came Up With This New Pay Plan Were Smoking Crack. Sm
Dec 03, 2014

I had to laugh through my disgust. ...