A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bunion where are you? - Dinosaur

Posted: Feb 18, 2010

I posted new pictures of our retirement home today.  What do you think?

Studying - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
Bunion is taking an intensive weaving course and gathering the equipment necessary for making moonshine from coconut milk.

that is too funny - Captain Morgan

[ In Reply To ..]
Forget about cleaning huts, I am joining Bunion in making the moonshine from coconut milk! :)

That is funny you guys, Captain you can - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
be in charge of the rum.:)
Thank you! NM - Captain Morgan
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
Yea, I am soooo busy now, thanks a lot! - BUNION
[ In Reply To ..]
Girls, I am so busy! OMGoodness!

Similar Messages:

Bunion
Mar 23, 2010

My question got buried below, but you said you received UE.  What sort of proof did you have, if any?  I'm kind of in a rough spot here, I have been with this company 16 years and have jumped through the hoops but I can't anymore.  I've also battled the NJA screen and begged for work.  So if anyone has anymore to offer it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm unable to work at the moment.  I also spoke to Rosemary, she seemed very helpful over ...

Advertisements On The Page-Bunion!
Jan 09, 2010

When I pulled up the MQ page today on MT Stars, the advertisement banners at the top are reading:  "Painless Bunion Surgery" and "foot and ankle surgery!"  Bunion, you actually triggered advertising!! ...

Bunion Term - S/l Alivotis?
Feb 11, 2011

It s/l alivotis. There is no (alivotis) noted of the first ray. Thanks. ...

Shipwrecked, Bunion And Sunshine State, Our Retirement Home.
Feb 18, 2010

Hi ladies, I have no work again today, so I had some time to do this.  I live in the North and as I look out my window all I see is snow (measured in feet), and I really hate the winter.  I thought it would cheer me up to post more pics of our retirement home.  I must admit I did get a little carried away, and there will probably be another post with even more pics.  I have included in these pics different huts, water, beach and inland, but I could not resist posting some pi ...