A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are reports starting to download very slowly for anyone else? - Annie

Posted: Nov 17, 2014

x

have been since around 10 a.m. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Yes, and this concerns me. -nm - PODdie

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Yes. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

Do Some Of Your Reports Seem To Load Slowly Every Now And Then. It
Mar 20, 2015

seems to have been doing this lately.  They do load but sometimes they seem to hang up. ...

Slowly Going Broke
Dec 08, 2009

I'm getting frustrated about finding a part-time job.  I've done so many interviews, I'm blue in the face.  They all want to start at such a low cpl that I just can't do it.   I keep hoping my work pool will get better and have been told new accounts are coming but until that happens, I really need some additional income.  I've tried to getting switched over to another area without any luck.  I keep seeing my l ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Slowly, Might Be Transitioning Out Of MT....
Jun 20, 2014

I haven't posted much but am still employed as an MT at a place I actually llike, and even though my check only helps pay the bills, even that hasn't been enough lately.  So, starting in September, I got a job at my son's school district's cafeteria service.  It's only minimum, but I at least know, that minimum is what I will make and will have summer off as well as any days the district is off, plus will be elibigle for a raise (which I haven't seen ever) ...

Lines Showing Up Very Slowly In DQM. What Is Going On.
Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM.  ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

To Those Having DQS Issues With Jobs Downloading Slowly Sm
Feb 18, 2010

Have you been able to identify any kind of a pattern such as long jobs versus short, times of the day, etc.? ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

Shorthand Loads New Word Slowly
Dec 19, 2012

After loading new word in Shorthand, it is now extremely slow returning to first page as it loads. Takes almost a minute, then the bar showing it is loading shows up. Any ideas of what I could do to fix this? Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

BOS 2 Download
Sep 04, 2010

can anyone here share with me how to download the BOS 2 onto my desktop.  My puter crashed some time ago and I am trying to add sites and programs as I remember what was on the other puter.  Thanks. ...

Can We Still Download DQS 6.1?
Jul 18, 2012

Have been using a MQ computer and not yet transitioned to DQS7. Just got a "new" XP system (built by a friend) and would ilke to test out using it for MQ as it is supposed to be faster than my ancient MQ system. I need to know how to download it.  If we can.  It was all ready on the MQ machine. anybody, thanks ...

Download ISP At Least 2 Mbp Now?
Sep 25, 2013

Found out the hard way just this week that download speed is now 2 mbp or greater, with fluency shutting down on uploads.  When did this happen?  I was treated as if it is my ISP that is below-par on speed, but had upped to a 1.5 mbp plan just for "Q" a year ago.  Did my ISP just stop working well with Fluency, or did the "Q" once again cause issues without allowing its employees who are home-based to plan for them.  Now my production is zilch for the week of the ISP learning ...

BOOKS TO DOWNLOAD
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone know where I can download reference books to buy?  I would like to skip the wait for books and just download reference materials/resources.  Any ideas?  Looking for drug reference books, etc. ...

Chartnet Download
May 12, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with Chartnet, every time I try to log in it gives me an error message stating error loading voice client class not registered. Thanks for any help. ...

Help -- How Do I Download DQS7?
Jun 27, 2012

Hi -   Hard to teach me new tricks.  Where do I d/l DOQ7?  Thanks. ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

DQS Frozen - Cant Download Anything Nm
Oct 26, 2012

nm ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Anyone Have The Download Instructions For 7.6
Jan 12, 2015

I lost the e-mail I was sent.  Hate to call IT.  ...

I Know I Asked This Before But I Do See Some Lag In The Up And Download Every Now And Then And Am
Mar 20, 2015

wondering if others have noticed this at all lately. It isnt bad but just moreso than before for me anyway.  I know it isnt my computer because I use my own computer so it is the system.    ...

Got New Computer From MQ. How Do I Download BOS2? Nm
Jan 05, 2010

Slow Audio Download
May 06, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow audio download?  I am not a Medquist employee but work for a hospital from home using the DocQscribe platform. For the past 3 months I have been having a problem with slow audio download where the voice file loads into my computer so slowly that I have to actually wait in order to continue typing. It is an intermittent problem, not with every dictation, not necessarily associated with long dictations. I have been getting the usual runaround from te ...