A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Already crying... - done

Posted: May 06, 2015

First job of the day.  Shoot me now.  Too old to be crying....especially by some jerk.  What's WRONG with people?  Can't even say their name.  Have to bark it out and stumble over it 3 times...and it's their own frickin name.  And they can only hold the mike under their chin....UNTIL that they have to cough.  Oh yeah.  Make sure you get that mouthpiece right up there, buddy, for the cough.  And your d*mn cell phone is ringing!  Again and again and again.  And, oh yeah...there goes the beep for "they left a message" AGAIN.   You got thru med school, but you are too moronic or too stone-age to know there is a mute button? Stupidist, most annoying ring song I've ever heard anyway.  Glad I'm not your wife.  And what about the end??  Yeah, SLAM that phone down.  I mean SLAM it.  So glad I'm not you.  So sorry you are you.  Maybe today is the day I finally quit.  It's coming.... either later....or sooner.  Now too much lag time.  Here comes the nasty-gram.  Good.  Just fire me.  Ok.  Done crying.  Back to jerk #2. 

I sit here every day and - tired mt

[ In Reply To ..]
and say I just can't do this anymore. I am mentally done, I get sick to my stomach every day as "sign on" time comes. I have tried everything to get fired, no luck..Any ideas are absolutely welcomed..I need the U/E to hold me over till I find something else.

I'm just touchy from abuse, I guess - done

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, after...what....9 paycuts (including the removed things like night pay) in my years here, "failed" audits for absolutely nothing important or prove-able, etc. Can't even blow my nose without wiggling the mouse with the other hand. Hate to check my email; shake every time I do. So tired of being blamed when the dictator is a jerk. He's a jerk, so I don't get paid. Yeah, that's fair. Yeah, just too many years of MM abuse. Worst company evvvver.

just saying - LO

[ In Reply To ..]
The company I work for is hiring. IC positions, not employee status, but plenty of work and the boss is great. Skyscription

how do I apply? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
no career link on their web page

Similar Messages:

Crying In My Oatmeal
Dec 02, 2009

My entire "pool" is completely and utterly out of work.  My sup emailed today saying we could plan a day off if we wanted.  Before you say it, I KNOW this time of year is feast or famine, don't need to tell me (I've been an MT for 15 years), but this is ridiculous.  Its been slowly dwindling since late summer where I was scrounging around for ANY SHIFT that would provide me a few lines, now its NOTHING. I have a backup job that is also empty, but for a company (MQ) that ...

Not On The Verge Of Crying, Tears Are Pouring
Aug 06, 2012

I have NEVER cried with a job before. Over 20 years in this world and it has finally brought me to this. A new QA/Team lead has now informed me that the specs are wrong and to do it like she says. Next problem, report had that a patient had her bags stolen from an airline. She had her "big bottle of narcotic pain medicine" in those bags. She called her pain management doctor as soon as she landed. He told her to go to the nearest ER. I could not make out the drug with 100% certainty, so I ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

Tired Of Stress, Tired Of Crying, I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! Nm
May 19, 2010

nm ...