A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ASR glitch? - MT

Posted: Apr 14, 2010

Is it just my reports, or does ASR not understand "postop/postoperative diagnosis?"  Preop/preoperative diagnosis comes up, but postop/postoperative does not.  Constantly, constantly having to edit it.  Anyone?

My ASR doesn't understand a *%$ thing. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to edit everything, including pre and postop diagnosis.

LOL - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
And isn't it fun when it decides to format with a red heading when the red heading isn't needed?

Similar Messages:

G-mail Glitch
Jun 06, 2014

I have a problem. Long story short, I took an office job where I now have to set up staff members on g-mail. So far, I've done 2 people; one from the office site, and one from my house. When I try to add another g-mail address, the google search links me, and brings me right to the person's e-mail box directly. The person I set up at the office, goes to that person's box; the one I set up from home, goes into the person's box I set up from home. I'm not sure why that ...

Shorthand Annoying Glitch
Feb 09, 2015

Hi.....using Dell, windows 7 pc, word 2013, and shorthand.    I like the feature on shorthand that you can check so that it uses the clipboard to dump shorthand entries into the text field on word 2013.  I  have some really long templates and when I use this form of text transfer (clipboard) on shorthand, it almost immediately dumps the template into my report.   BUT, then a glitch occurs on all other entries.  for instanct I have   pt for patient  a ...