A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HEY ADMIN!! - sapient

Posted: Oct 20, 2009

You're moving things to the comedy board, but when we click on the link, it says board closed and says to go to the main board.

Dude.

Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now. NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

To Admin & Everyone
May 24, 2014

Can the Main Board be merged with the VR Board since most of us are editors now? ...

Admin (?) Re Post 3:13 Pm
Oct 20, 2009

I just spotted this post under "latest messages posted", but when I try to find it on the "Word Help" board, it isn't there.  Is that odd?   Thanks! http://forum.mtstars.com/151913.html ...

NJA Admin Time
Jul 28, 2010

know for sure that we are being paid our 15 mins of admin time every time NJA happens?  I don't see anything itemized out on my paycheck, although according to my time card, it was notated as NJA. ...

All Right What About The Medical Admin Asst Program
Jun 10, 2013

yes, no, maybe? The price is certainly not bad, $1700,  if you thought you could get a job when it was over.  ...

Andrews Medical Admin Asst
Jan 04, 2015

Different Deb here (not Deb0515). I'm on the fence about this course. It would likely help me move from MT (now unemployed) into a medical office job. Just about all medical admins need to know a lot about insurance and it's possible Andrews covers this well. OTH, the course looks like it contains a lot of modules that I've got under my belt just from transcription. Not only that, I don't need classes in communication and how to act at work. Is anyone enrolled in this and wou ...

Vista And Full Local Admin Rights
Sep 14, 2011

Having problems with company trying to load Dictaphone platform onto my computer.  I have Vista and it is denying access to some applications, saying I don't have full adminstrator rights.  Has anyone had this problem? TIA! ...