A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone know anything about InHealth out of Atlanta? nm - Icurious

Posted: May 26, 2014

TIA

I work for them - MTgirl

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been with them since February of this year and like them very much. I'm an IC but know that they also hire employee status when available. At the time I was hired, they didn't have an employee position open. Work flow is good. Platform is PScribe for the account I'm on, and the voiceplayer is Fusion. Company is well organized.

Similar Messages:

Any Info On Inhealth Transcription In Atlanta
Nov 30, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Inhealth Transcription? There is not much at all in the archives, and what is there is old ...

Help In Atlanta!!
Mar 29, 2010

New puppy just chewed through my foot pedal cord...Anyone know of a local retailer that sells these? Of course, it's the day I'm really behind already and don't want to lose another day waiting for shipping of a new one...   Thank you for any suggestions!! ...

AIHMA / Atlanta 2013
Oct 21, 2013

I was at MModal's website and saw that the AIHMA convention is actually going to be in Atlanta next week.  I live in Atlanta and was wondering if anyone has ever been to one of these conventions?   It looks like it mostly pertains to coding and upper management, but several companies are going to have booths there.  They have a 1-day hall expo pass for $75.  I'm just wondering if it might be worth my while to go.  I thought it might be worthwhile just to get a ...

InHealth
Jan 18, 2011

Anyone work for InHealth? They bought out the company I work for, just wondering if InHealth is a reputable company and what their average PPL is. Thanks ...

Experienced Coders Check Out This Job Offer From Grady In Atlanta
Feb 01, 2014

http://grady.ttcportals.com/jobs/1477025-senior-coder-sign-on-bonuswork-from-home   Wish I had the coding experience they require!  Grady is a huge public hospital system. ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription - Anyone Have Info??
Jan 11, 2011

I'm really frustrated with the paycut we just took at Nuance.  Looking elsewhere.  Saw an ad here on the seekers board for InHealth out of Georgia.  Is anyone familiar with this company?  Are they fair?  Easy to work for?  What are the accounts like?  I don't mind the occasional ESL account, but mostly ESL is not for me.  So, I'm just putting out a feeler... any comments? ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions
Nov 16, 2013

Has anyone worked for InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions  If so please let me know your thoughts and feedback. I am looking to apply and want a heads up of all the good, bad, and ugly (if any) Thanks!!!  ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...