A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help in Atlanta!! - Jami

Posted: Mar 29, 2010

New puppy just chewed through my foot pedal cord...Anyone know of a local retailer that sells these? Of course, it's the day I'm really behind already and don't want to lose another day waiting for shipping of a new one...

Thank you for any suggestions!!

Tedious but you can usually get online and there is a site - that instructs on putting it back together!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yeow. My sympathies. - See software for possible hand controls

[ In Reply To ..]
You may be able to play your audio files using some kind of function keys. For instance, the WAV Pedal software can do this, and you can even re-map the keys. Hopefully, your software is hand-control-capable in some way.

When I transcribe on my laptop while traveling, I don't bring the foot pedal with me, and I have found it pretty easy to just whack a function key for start/stop, and another one for rewind. Same goes when I just want a change of scene, and I go transcribe in the comfort of my bed....

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Anything About InHealth Out Of Atlanta? Nm
May 26, 2014

TIA ...

AIHMA / Atlanta 2013
Oct 21, 2013

I was at MModal's website and saw that the AIHMA convention is actually going to be in Atlanta next week.  I live in Atlanta and was wondering if anyone has ever been to one of these conventions?   It looks like it mostly pertains to coding and upper management, but several companies are going to have booths there.  They have a 1-day hall expo pass for $75.  I'm just wondering if it might be worth my while to go.  I thought it might be worthwhile just to get a ...

Any Info On Inhealth Transcription In Atlanta
Nov 30, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Inhealth Transcription? There is not much at all in the archives, and what is there is old ...

Experienced Coders Check Out This Job Offer From Grady In Atlanta
Feb 01, 2014

http://grady.ttcportals.com/jobs/1477025-senior-coder-sign-on-bonuswork-from-home   Wish I had the coding experience they require!  Grady is a huge public hospital system. ...