A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Webmedx -- words do not describe how I feel - jahmon

Posted: Sep 01, 2010

Yes, I was one who received the dreaded e-mail.  Like someone said, what chicken s***s to not have the decency to make the phone call in person.  I have never in my life been treated with such disrespect, and to think we had been working our tails off the last few weeks with overtime, then suddenly no work, and they didn't even offer us other accounts.   Then to hear they may be hiring.  I am furious to say the least.  

Believe me I am spreading the word to all my MT friends to put the word out about WMX business practices.  I hope they can sleep at night.   I would never ever go back to a company that treats its employees. 

oh, they're probably most definitely hiring... - no respect from Webmedx

[ In Reply To ..]
...new employees because they just got rid of a slew of long time "loyal" employees who were making more $$$ and by more $$$, I mean minimum wage as opposed to less than minimum wage which is probably what the newbies they're hiring are gonna be making.

Were you a long time employee there?

Medquist is doing the same thing - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

In ONE Word, Describe How You Feel Today
Apr 08, 2013

I'll go first: Resigned.  ...

Survey - How Would I Describe Working For Them?
Dec 08, 2011

I filled out the survey, let them no EXACTLY how I feel.  I don't even care if there are any circumstances at this point.  If they get rid of me, then it's meant to be.  My relationship with MQ . . . hate it!  Would I recommend it to a friend?  Nope, never, not in a million years!  How would I describe working for them?  Insulted that they are so concerned with making million that they ship work to India rather than employ Americans! ...

To Working Coders: Can You Describe How
Apr 26, 2015

after graduating?  I know passing the CCS is the first thing to do, but after that how difficult was it to get hired?  All the job postings I have seen want 3-5 years' experience?  I know it's an age-old question, but how do you get that experience?   I'm just in the beginning stages of considering starting school for coding.  I am willing to work hard, but I don't want to put forth the effort/money if it is next to impossible to get an entry level ...

? On Words
Oct 16, 2009

I am wondering on clean void urine culture, do I need to put a slash in between clean and void? Then when I have to write grade II, do I capitalize the word Grade? I have this sentence I am trying to get too. Conization was repeated and showed benign e_____ cervical p_______? The words start with them but I can not find anything, the last word sounds like polarization? If anybody has a isea, that will help. Here is another on too, The pateint was _____ and fever resolved? It sounds like defe ...

Need Two Words Please
Oct 19, 2009

This is a Op Note for a AAA surgery . ..    1.  . . we used the glide catheter to exchange the Terumo wires to the s/l "lun-di-cris" wires.   2.  We were able to pass a 16 sheath on the right and had to bare back the left limb using an s/l "An-u-rex" 16 x 115 mm contralateral limb.   ...

I Am So Sorry But I Have 2 Words...
Oct 20, 2009

does not have a history of migraines, tics, or 'paramyoconus' no varus or valgus angulation of the 'os calculus' ...

Need Help With 2 More Words
Dec 10, 2009

s/l rim plassage-type procedure (for Hill-Sachs lesion) s/l Hill-Sachs lesion on his ray vast in MRI findings   "Ray vast" and "rim plassage" are the words that I can't figure out. My orthbook hasn't arrives yet so I'm struggling to figure out what these words are. Any help you can offer is much appreciated. ...

Words Help Please
Jan 04, 2010

CHEST: There is exclusive _____ coronary discomfort withmyofascial trigger point and two infrascapular point.The first word for the first blank it sound like pulseso. If you can help. I want to say thanks in advance. I have slow her voice downand I am still unable to figure what she is saying. Oh, I guess that the reasonI do not know what she is saying is because she have an accent. Love andpeace. ...

ENT Words
Apr 30, 2010

I have a word I just can't get.  context is:  bilateral inferior turbinates were very large all the way back to the s/l culinae?  no clue, please help.  thanks. ...

What Are These Words!
May 27, 2010

Patient denies any melena changing bowel habits. Medicature(???- no clue what that would be) hematemesis. Patient denies any syncope, vertigo, hemiparesis or parastitious( ????-no such word found, but I am hearing that way) except for the feeling of numbness in his feet. Please help! ...

What Are The 2 Words?
Jun 03, 2010

Complete blood count (CBC) which revealed white blood count of 12,400 with 45 poly's, 12 fans (not able to make out the word), 32 lymphs, 5 monos and 6 atypical lymphs. Stool cultures were negative. The Rotosan (unable to make out the word) was still pending at this time. Please help. ...

OB/GYN Words
Aug 19, 2010

I have little experience in OB/GYN but I find myself having to type a couple tonight.  Procedure:  D&C Word sounds like "Owl" Stirrups and "retro" speculum was used. (Is there a common type used because I could be hearing this "retro completely wrong since he is speeding through it.) Thanks for any feedback fellow MT's!  ...

Two Words
Sep 18, 2010

What in the world do you think this is?  Any help would be appreciated!!   On S/L propap  day no. 1 the patient was without complaints.  The patient suddenly became confused, agitated, and delusional.  Thanks ...

3 Little Words
Sep 26, 2010

3 words I cannot for the life of me figure out!!!  Any help would be appreidated A (s/l gore disease) that show (s/l mememorially) of normal appearance.  Tubules are not remarkable.  Interstitial tissue showed no noteworthy change.  (s/l Pelbees) are not remarkable.Thanks in advance ...

Help With Words
Mar 17, 2011

I am doing a dictation report in Urology and in the list of impressions, the doctors dictates: Hyponatremia, probably secondary to hyperglycemia. (sounds like he says "transficate" artificial and "transficies" amd Zarololyn. These words beginning with "t" have me stumped and in all my time of transcribing, cannot comprehend what is actually being dictated relating to the condition. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance. ...

New Words
Sep 16, 2011

Just a comment . . . if doctors are going to just make up their own words, they should spell them for us.  Who's with me? ...

No Words Necessary
Dec 14, 2011

The numbers speak for themselves: 2010:  $31,960.00 2011, year to date:  $14,368.00   WTF ...

Need Help On 2 Words, Please....
Jan 17, 2012

Doctor dictates: 1.  I showed the patient (s/l Drebbit's) slide on model of difficulty with paralimbic function and difficulty with hot cognition. 2.  He does not have a (s/l visual fold) deformity in the small joints of the hands. Thank you so very much for your help!!  ...

War On Words
Mar 30, 2012

DICTATED:  Checked the patient's glucose meter ASR:  Clicked patient's cocoa smear. New lab test??? LOL ...

ASR/words
May 29, 2012

does anyone on here remember a while back someone was posting about words being left in asr or inserted after making corrections to the report and then getting ready to upload the report? ...

Man, I Feel For New MTs...
Aug 07, 2010

I was just looking at the Word Help board - I can't imagine working at home by myself, having no one to ask for help.  When I first started, you could turn to the person next to you and get some help.  They've really been thrown to the wolves.  Good luck, all!! ...

Feel The Same Way
Sep 10, 2010

as the poster below.  I think the lag in our computers now with the 6.1 is either because the ILPs are "observing" while we are typing or there is a spyware included to watch our keystrokes and screens.  Getting paranoid. ...

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way? (sm)
Aug 26, 2011

Today is payday. Never knowing what it will be until I check my bank account, I get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach while logging on to my bank's website. It's sort of like butterflies, but not as pleasant a feeling!  This morning, I took a look at the last five deposits. Most are within 20 or 30 dollars, but they all are getting progressively smaller, smaller, smaller. Compared to two years ago, it's literally half of what I was making. Egads! Soon I will be p ...

Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?
Jan 11, 2012

I know a lot of you work for companies right now that do not have enough work and I can truly empathize with you, have been in that boat as well. But the company I work for begs us to do overtime every single solitary weekend, aka Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have been in this field for almost 30 years and quite honestly I am burnt out. I put in my 40 hours a week and feel the rest of my life is my time. I have neck problems and back problems as well, but still manage to do my best and am also ...

I Just Have To Say That I Feel Sorry For Those MTs
Apr 22, 2012

Who are actually listening and believing this BS that WMJ is spewing out. She or he does NOT have your best interest at heart. If you choose to do the sick out I can guarantee that you will not have a job when you try to log back in on the 2nd. We work in an at will employment job. They can lock you out and not even give you a reason for letting you go. We do not have a union which would protect you in a strike situation though I for one still would not want to be in a union because they ar ...

Ever Feel Like
Aug 14, 2012

The so called random dictation is designed to slow you down, makes me mad when I just want to get the work done without constanting stopping and starting, rearranging the formats, etc.    ...

Do You Ever Feel Like
Oct 18, 2012

a note and say, "Hey, the reason you have having to s-p-e-l-l these simple words now is because your chart notes are being done in India."   All part of the plot to push for off-shoring the work because there are "so few qualified US MTs."  ...

To MTs Over 50 Who Feel They Won't Be Able
Dec 03, 2012

they'd be too old to start at the bottom and no one will hire them, consider getting your real estate license.  It only takes 2 months, and this happens to be an industry where it seems age actually is of benefit!  Trust me, I've done it and now an apartment manager in a small complex where I pay no rent and no utilities.  Try it if interested, you might like it :) ...

Ever Feel Like You Can Never Do Anything Right.
Dec 22, 2012

I made 99.125 on my audit this month.  Why do i feel this company still considers this failing. One thing is for sure, I cannolt wait until I get another job. ...

Anyone Feel Like Me?
Aug 20, 2013

I am so sick and tired of this work, this company, and really hate sitting down here every day for the past 20 years.  It gets harder each day with every new rule, policy or threat we receive.  Whether there is work or not, I feel the same way - I am so burned out on this garbage.  I am still far from retirement and really trying to find a way to refocus myself to concentrate on this mind-numbing drivel that ASR puts out.  I am so sick and tired of putting in commas, taking o ...