A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MIST Corporation - 24/7

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

Any info?

I can tell you that they pay 4 cpl for VR and typing both - it is an IC position, sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe if they offer you more for the cpl for regular transcription, it will not be over 7 cpl and as a new hire believe they would offer you 5-6 cpl for regular transcription. They want you to be available the timeline that you gave them for calls if they need something. So if you told them your available time was between 8 a.m to 6 p.m., they expect you to be there for them if they call.

Thanks.. - 24/7

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Mist-Corp
Apr 30, 2013

I just got an invitation to test for Mist-Corp tomorrow, I have not heard anything about this company and am having a hard time finding info. Does anyone/has anyone work/ed for them? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

About MIST Testing Process.
Sep 18, 2012

Just an FYI.  I applied for a QA Editor position, which pays a paltry 2 cpl. I figured it would be a little extra money in pocket. Got a call from a gal who wanted me to test. Ok, I said. We scheduled it and another gal sent me an email with instructions to call in and enter a code along with instructions to read. I read the instructions, called the number, entered the code.  Got the gal on the line and she walked me through downloading the files, which any boob could do. So, I figured ...

Anyone Familiar With S/l Capa Mist Med, Patient Seems To Have The Flu, Thanks.
Feb 01, 2011

.. ...

Help! My Corporation Just Went To Speech Recognition!
Jul 31, 2010

Hello: I don't know if I am using the right terminology, but my corporation has decided to use some kinda digital voice capture, so the software spits out unedited reports.  meaning, as a hospital trained transcriptionist, I've gone from transcription to pure editing.  And I am quaking in my boots.  I would like to supplement my current job with at home transcription.  Is this even still to be found?  All perspectives welcome.  Thank you. ...

FutureNet Technologies Corporation
Mar 18, 2014

FutureNet is an actual company, not just the name of a software platform used by other MTSOs.  Has anyone actually worked for FutureNet Tech? Any information on this company from someone who has worked there or is working there currently? ...

Is Medical Transcription Corporation
Apr 21, 2014

nm ...

Nuance Is A Greedy Grubby Corporation
Dec 27, 2014

Warning to all. As Nuance controls our industry, see coming your way even more drastic cuts in pay to everyone across the entire industry. They have redefined what a line is by halving our speech output. So as I redo my resume instead of producing 344 lines per hr, Nuance says my line speed is only 176 lph.  They have also eliminated the late shift,  weekend differentials entirely as if "What difference does it make?" Rise up those at Nuance. Since they ignore half your output ignore h ...