A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MDIers - email problems?

Posted: Dec 10, 2009

Any other MDIers having trouble accessing their email? I was able to get on this morning but not after lunch.

never mind - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
I knew as soon as I posted, it would resolve.

Similar Messages:

Question For TRCRs/MDIers
Apr 10, 2010

I'm just wondering if any MTs were taken off their accounts recently and placed on other accounts?  I've noticed lately an abundance of work on my account (the pediatric one they're advertising for).  I know the hospital added a new wing which holds a few hundred more beds but I can't imagine it's causing this much extra work.  I also noticed that the FT uro clinic MT we had is gone.  Did anyone else catch the post below that any MT making more than ...

Question For Transcenders & MDIers Re The 8-hour Weekend Day
Nov 30, 2009

Does anyone know if the 8-hour per weekend day requirement stated in the "handbook" online applies to part-time people?  Did anyone ask about this in the conference call?  Do they really expect people to work every single weekend and never have one off unless they schedule it off?  Most places I know even full-time people work say one weekend a month or every other weekend.  I don't know any place that requires someone to commit to one weekend day every single weekend.&n ...