A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LDMTS - med15

Posted: Mar 11, 2015

I have done a search of the archives but looking for any up to date information on LDMTS please.  Thank you in advance.

old - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I realize this response is somewhat belated but the only thing I know about this company is they pay 7 cpl/3 cpl transcription/VR editing....too little if you ask me....

Similar Messages:

LDMTS -- I Think Not
Apr 24, 2014

Just had an interview with them.  Nothing was said about $200.  Pay offered was decent 7/3, apparently a lot of ESLs.  However, the KICKER for me was when she said "MONTHLY" pay and that they usually paid the second week of the month.  Being my only support, I cannot live like that and a landlord or bank when payment is due is sure not going to understand that. Vent over ...

LDMTS - Good/bad?
Apr 26, 2012

I have an interview with this company and was wondering if anyone here works for her and can tell me good/bad? TIA. ...

LDMTS - No Response
Oct 29, 2012

I have sent my resume to Ldmts after checking their job posting but no response. Is there anyone with similar experience? ...

Some POSITIVE Feedback On LDMTS ?
Apr 20, 2014

Can somebody give me some POSITIVE feedback on LDMTS that has worked for or currently works for them. You can post here or reply by email. ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About LDMTS Or Lynn Dalbeck Medical Transcription?
Oct 19, 2012

They posted on another job site needing help and wondered if anyone has heard of them or worked for them, what they are like, hours, pay, anything would be helpful. Thanks. ...