A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know start time for 2nd shift at Transtech? PT or FT? nm - Job hunting

Posted: Jan 30, 2012

Nm

Start Time - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
3:00 CST

Second shift times - TT MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked first full-time on the second shift from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST, and then switched to part-time, and they let me choose my time, which is now 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST.

Similar Messages:

Can Someone Tell Me What Time Does Night Shift Start
May 16, 2014

East coast/West coast. Like everything else, it is almost impossible to find out!! Thanks so much!!   ...

Way To Start A Shift
Feb 02, 2014

Love starting work with a 20 minute VR where they constantly corrected theirselves and I spent most of the time deleting every other sentence.  I could have typed it so much faster!!!  So much for my LPH that hour ...

Wow! Still No Work To Start My Evening Shift.
Jan 27, 2010

NEVER have I had no work in the evening.  It would be slow and would get to type 4 accounts, NO JOBS AVAILABLE???  Good luck to all tomorrow morning.  UNBELEIVEABLE!!! ...

My Shift Is Due To Start Soon. I See Only 177 Minutes For The Entire BOB.
Jul 04, 2013

Biggest kick in the teeth is Thursday through Sunday is my schedule. NJA for my entire week is not going to pay the bills. The only "good" thing is my state requires they pay me at leasr 4 hours for NJA. ...

TransTech Shift
Jun 17, 2011

If you work a split shift, what are your hours and how is it working for you? I'm thinking of going that route but I'm not 100% sure.     ...

TransTech Oncology - 2nd Shift?
Apr 20, 2010

I recently applied with TransTech for a part-time Oncology position and was made an offer.  Anyone here work for TT doing oncology?  Is there plenty of work?  Lots of ESLs? Percentage of VR to straight typing?  I'll be talking to the recruiter in a couple of days.  Thanks for your help! ...

Guess It's Time To Start Job Hunting.
Jan 28, 2015

I've been here for years and work on the worst accounts I've ever had in my life, only to make peanuts.  Now they're trying to take away the only good thing I have left, my schedule.  I wonder how many people they're going to lose this way.  If I had wanted to work 2nd and 3rd shift, I would have taken a job with that schedule in the first place.  Does it even occur to them that we took this job with our particular shift in the first place because that ...

It's Time To Start Drawing Some Lines. Please DO NOT Apply
May 13, 2015

This is not only a reprehensible and indefensible pay scheme but it defies logic.  Why is the thumb any different from the other fingers, or the space bar any different from the other keys that have to be pressed to create a document?  In fact, if you check any table of computer character codes, you will find that THE SPACE IS A CHARACTER, complete with its own code.  The space is REQUIRED IN ORDER TO MAKE SENSE OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS. We get no respect at all from the MTSOs in ...

Employer Not Giving A Time To End A Shift?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of an employer asking you to start at a certain and not giving a time to end a shift?  What I've been getting is "just work until the work is done".  Any comments are appreciated. ...

Transtech Part-time?
Sep 17, 2010

Does Transtech have part-timers?  If so, how many hours are required, and are there any benefits (mostly concerned about vacation)?  TIA ...

Shift Differential Is Paid If You Work 4-12 Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2013

Just recently started with Nuance and am in Pacific Time. Can anyone tell me if the shift differential is paid if you work 4-12 Eastern time or is it paid based on you working actually 4-12 in your time zone? Thanks ...

If I Start Some Coding Training, Do I Need To Start Learning ICD-9 Or ICD-10?
Jan 09, 2010

nm ...

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

My Start Menu Is Sideways And My Desk Top Is Sieways As Well And The Start Menu Is In The Upper Righ
Aug 12, 2013

My start menu is in the upper right hand corner and the desk top is on the side.  How can I fix it? ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

How To Transition From Day Shift To Night Shift
Dec 08, 2013

I've been offered an in-house MT position that I am not passing up. It is night shift 10 pm to 6 am. I've never worked a night shift ever. How should I transition into working nights? Anyone have any tips for working this shift? ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

When Does PTO Start?
Apr 06, 2011

I was told when I was hired that PTO started acruing immediately.  But my sup says no, but doesn't seem to want to tell me when it starts.  I think it stinks I was told immediately and it evidently doesn't start immediately.  ...

Where To Start
Aug 23, 2011

I would like to how you became coders? I saw someone went to Andrews, is that where most of you went?  I was a coder at a local hospital about 12 years ago.  I was taught on the job, no schooling at all.  I know things are changing and have changed significantly since I coded, and the way it sounds ICD-9 is going to ICD-10.  What suggestions would you give someone like me?  I also did transcription and have been doing that for the last 25 or so years, but I do not like t ...

Trying To Start IC
Mar 15, 2012

Hi All, Some IC questions for all you ICers out there.... 1) I know cpl is a 65-character line by most standards, but how do you calculate headers and patient info such as DOB, PatientID#'s etc.? 2) Also, how do you write a contract up for places who want to hire you as an IC? 3) What are some of the most important things to include in your IC contract in your opinion? 4) Software...do you need "platforms" such as everyone talks about on these forums that they use for th ...

What A Way To Start A Day - OOW
Jul 04, 2013

So I get to stay tethered to my house while my hubs and son go to a state park for a party.  I wish I could just leave but I'm not the kind of person to do that, I'd feel too bad.  Oh well, time to play some games ...

Start Looking Now!
Nov 02, 2014

This is specifically for ambulatory care MTs.  The axe has fallen and it will probably get worse, if that is possible.  I got out a month ago and am I ever happy that I did, after hearing what the new exciting changes are.  But I started applying, testing and even trying out other places months ago, and it took a while to finally find a good small, keep-work-in-the-USA and care about our team company.  Start looking now, because the resumes will be flooding any and all good-s ...

Been Away From MT For 10 Yrs - Where Do I Start?
Jan 05, 2015

I was an MT for 14 years with multi-specialty experience.  I have been out of the field for 10 years.  I am interested in getting back to it.  I have some questions:  -Should I work on Certification before finding a job?  Should I get Registered before Certification? -What equipment/software is generally being used this days for at-home/contractor? -What is the average PPL?  -How does straight transcription compare to VR editor as far as pay? -Right now I live ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Pay .07 Per Line To Start
Nov 02, 2009

I've never been paid by the line.  I have over 10 years radiology experience, and this company wants to hire me with radiology experience at .07 per line "to start".....is this decent pay?  I'd have to type at least 1500 lines a day to make decent money.  Is that a lot of lines to do in a day?  Med Trans?  Ever heard of it? ...

Going To Start Coding
Apr 04, 2010

I am wanting to start coding in the next month.  I have a question though.  Does it make a difference if you have a certificate or associates in it?  Is one better than the other? ...

My Job Will Not Load. What A Way To Start The Day
Aug 23, 2010

x ...

When Does The New Pay Period Start/end?
Dec 09, 2010

Just wanted to know when the end of the pay period was or beginning.  Is Monday, 12/13 start of the new pay period?  I know pay is every two weeks. ...