Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I get daily and weekly lists for MT, scribe, library jobs etc - sleepymt

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2024 - 8:59 pm In Reply to: Seen jobs - MT jobs

I made a lot of alerts for various job titles years ago and get daily/weekly lists of available jobs through Indeed.

If I go to the site, I tend find what I'm looking for better if I log in first. I look under medical transcription, remote transcription, transcriptionist, etc. Some word combinations work better than others. With Simply Hired, typing in different combos and not clicking or writing "remote" can bring up more.

Sometimes, it will say scribe or assistant but when you look at the job description, it's medical transcription.

I've tried other job sites but never had any luck with them. I also go to a lot of company sites and apply direct.

But...I haven't had any luck because they aren't remote or some other skillset I don't have.

I hope you find something out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)