Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Now Transcription - Me too

Posted: Jun 30th, 2024 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: Yes, I did - TiredMT

I heard back as well and decided to skip the whole fiasco. First off, they want you to test, no way. For what they offer they should be happy we even apply and I have tested for so many places never to hear back, so that was it for me. Like the other post I found another part time job and what a relief, no more IC, no more QA, you clock in and you're paid for your shift, you don't run out of work and you have a schedule, no more being tied to a computer looking for work, hoping for work and the list goes on.

The greedy companies and that includes the hospitals ruined a very good job that meant something once upon a time, that ship has sailed and so have I,
goodbye, and good riddance to all of the horrible companies that are left out there and their high demands and low wages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)