Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

i've gotten my last two jobs from Indeed and - am getting ready to

Posted: Dec 4th, 2023 - 11:59 pm In Reply to: Anyone ever apply to these jobs sites like LinkedIn - Indeed

send my resume to 2 that are posted now. That's why I'm here right now. Before I answer an ad that was sent to my inbox, I wanted to see what this site had to offer. I've never liked to answer too many job ads at the same time. I make my resume available to people/prospective employers who are looking for work. I have been called out of the blue and had a recruiter talking to me about how he liked my resume and for the life of me couldn not connect him to a job posting I had answered. That's because I hadn't answered an ad. He searched and found me. You set up your profile, what types of jobs you are interested in (Advice: don't limit yourself to med tran only). Remote is my priority.

LinkedIn is a networking platform for professionals. It's not Facebook, Twitter or a board on this site - not a place to vent your frustrations or post your political rants. Treat it like you would a hospital health information department or a telephone job interview. Best foot forward. Jobs can be posted on the site through the free version. For the most part it's a networking site where everyone I've encountered is professional and polite and you can connect with other MTs if that's the way you want to go or you can branch out, learn about other industries by following other professionals. If someone you're following posts anything, LinkedIn can send you a notification. Set your profile up as professionally as possible if you join. There is no anonymity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)