Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Treat people poorly - How did it come to this

Posted: May 18th, 2023 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: Probably because they still treat people poorly.nm - ex-TTS

I just don't get it. Why are the people who make money for these companies treated like garbage? I have never encountered anything even remotely like this. I have never talked to anyone, no matter what they did or even hated their jobs, describe the kind of treatment MTs/editors receive and don't even get me started on the pittance of what then pay. Staying with MT work destroyed me financially and I have no one to blame but myself, but I still hate the companies I previously worked for. They are all the devil!

I had to find something else, just couldn't do it any longer, putting up with the low pay, high demands, IC status, ESLs and the list goes on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)