Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

I sued this company and won many moons ago - MM

Posted: Sep 11th, 2022 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Saince VBC Job Ad - Anon

Decades ago, Saince wouldn't pay me and then when they did, they owed me $100s of dollars and they sent me a check for $7. I turned them into the Labor Relations Board who called them, ordered them to pay and they refused. Board called me, gave me a reference number to attach to my unemployment filing. I did it. Unemployment called me, approved and Saince appealed. I had to go through the trial and I won because they still refused to pay me and the unemployment office made them pay me money owed at the going min wage rate at that time instead of the 0.25 cents an hour they were seeking in this sweat shop situation. They had to pay my unemployment benefits until they were exhausted at the rate of $150 a week. I got paid more money by filing unemployment and the Labor Relations complaint vs working for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)