Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Been there, done that, my thoughts.... - My 2 cents

Posted: Aug 16th, 2022 - 2:31 pm In Reply to: Saince VBC Job Ad - Anon

You don't have to memorize all the specs -= they are available on all accounts and some are just a couple of paragraphs about the header/cosigners info. The most annoying part to me is that you have to double check and confirm every doctor or facility name - even if the dictator says it - and verify it is on the report exactly as the facility/official practice name is. For example, if they say "patient sees Dr. Doe in XYZ town" you have to Google to try to find out that doc's full name and put that in the report, and if they don't give it you have to notify the client which takes time to document that - all things to cut production and you have to verify if the transcriptionist did it that they correctly pulled in the right information. I found many MTs didn't do this but they didn't get blamed for it not being done - QA did. As with everywhere else some dictators were good and some were horrendous. The QA feedback in training wasn't always right and I'd have to send them links proving I was correct. I found it hard to make a decent paycheck but others on the team claimed they were making good money. I finally found another job that I got paid for my work and not have to spend so much time on Google verifying everything that most clients elsewhere don't have you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)