Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Audits - SM

Posted: Aug 29th, 2022 - 1:03 pm

Has anyone else noticed more audits lately?? I've seen a major uptick in them and wondering if it's just me. Not only that but I've gone literally years without a critical error and just had 2 within a week (the increase in audits was before the critical errors). I've had a major life change recently, and I think it's greatly affected my concentration. I know that's not an excuse and that I need to be more careful, but this has me absolutely flipping out. They cut my hours some time ago, and I feel like they've been waiting for a reason to let me go, and with these errors, my fear is they now have a reason. I HATE having a job where this is a daily worry, and after 24 years, it's really taken a toll. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Hope you're having a better day than I am! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)