Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So, you are seriously not doing work availability in Workforce? - Workingmt

Posted: Aug 17th, 2022 - 11:50 am In Reply to: that is not what my supervisor told me..sm - sm

This Work Availability policy came to be because Medquist/Acquity got in trouble for NOT releasing its workers when there is no work from the DOL. Just like any other job, if you report to work and there is no work, you are to be released. If your supervisor is letting you do this, it is pretty much illegal through the DOL's eyes. The interesting thing to me is that ALL of our policies are missing in action on InnerCircle. I have been complaining and asking where we are to find policies and procedures for us MTs and get NO Where with my supervisor except for her to say, what policy do you want to see I'll send you a copy. This is BS we should be able to find and read our policies on inner circle. Has anyone tried to find policies and procedures lately? Let me know what you find. They DO NOT want us to know our rights. I have copies from old e-mails. I was never told that I was eligible for the paid Work Availability and had to do my own research and after asking my supervisor if I was eligible for this, she FINALLY told me how to do it. We should not have to beg to find this information out. I could have tried to go for backpay, but figured it was not worth it. I am about to retire and this is just buying my time, so I personally do not give a darn how much work I get right now, as I said they are paying me for nothing, and what work I do get, I still enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)