Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Aquity, no work - GET OUT NOW

Posted: Aug 15th, 2022 - 10:16 pm In Reply to: Aquity no work - Tired enough to retire

I jumped ship as well. Could not take this lousy job any longer after 35 years. I should have gotten out 20 years ago, stupid me! I found a part time job as I am retired at a senior apartment complex and love it.

For those of you seasoned MTs out there, who feel they are too old to be considered, think again. The senior community has tons of jobs. I am 76 and have been with Brookdale for 4-1/2 years as a receptionist, two nights a week and help out now and again filling in. The pay isn't the best, but with the raise in minimum wage, I am happy for what I make and they take out taxes, I get PTO, double time for holidays and I really do enjoy the job.

Please everyone, if you are unhappy in this horrible field, look elsewhere. It took me way too long to do the right thing and actually I feel I have found my calling!

These companies are scum and greedy to boot, don't enable them any longer and they can take their Book of Style and QA and shove it!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)