Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Are you the one who posted "amazing the hateful trolls on this - board"?

Posted: Jun 29th, 2022 - 8:32 pm In Reply to: Who cares? We have all been attacked and by YOU - So spare the self-righteous crap

Make your your mind. Is this your opinion of my original post, as that was my post you posted this to: "Your post was very informative and kind, but the BSQ cannot stand to see one MT help another. I thought you did a great job explaining the process. Anyone that cannot see the benefit of your post is nothing but a hateful, vile, jealous individual. Same one attacking you is probably the same one that attacks my posts. I refuse to let that evil witch stop me from helping another MT if they are an MT. That troll needs help." And now you're posting this stupid crap to me. Good grief. You're talking to the same person you were praising in one post and then acting like this in this one. You need help. Obviously, I'm not jealous of myself!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)