Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I sooo agree - Chelle

Posted: Jun 29th, 2022 - 10:25 am In Reply to: It is amazing the hateful trolls on this boarrd. Your post was - very informative and kind, but

There are SEVERAL individuals that seem to be that way. One keeps calling ME out by name. I rarely post on here anymore and when I do, it's to mention something like a word expander program etc.

I think "my troll," is someone who thinks I got them fired from a job. I had recommended this person and she did something dishonest on the job and was terminated. I had NOTHING to do with it but anytime this person can get a "dig in" and use my name, they will.

I think there are a LOT of MTs out there that "can't cut the mustard" for one reason or another.

I recently interviewed for a position as an MT. During the interview the recruiter told me that they had received close to 100 resumes for the position and out of those 100, only TWELVE had the qualifications for the position. It makes me wonder, if the person doing the attacking is a person who thinks they are "a good and qualified MT" when in reality, they may not be very good at all. IDK and I'm not going to "feed into" all the drama it causes. Life is waaay too short for that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)