Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Common problems? In Shorthand? You mean I was right? - MT3

Posted: Jun 27th, 2022 - 5:20 pm In Reply to: Yes, there are common problems with Shorthand and they - do have some, sm

Be careful, some people on here will go nuclear if you point out Shorthand's well-known shortcomings... which they have never encountered, because they never bothered to learn and use the full capabilities of the software. It seems that "You should stick to what you know and it aint Shorthand," applies to the one who is speaking and not the one being spoken to.

Also, if you'll note in my original comment, I said exactly the same thing: "Anyway, if you are using your text expander for simple stuff and aren't asking too much of it, Shorthand is fine. If you want it to do the long entries, including formatting and keyboard commands, Instant Text is the better choice."

But according to some people, that's just me being "unable to stand when anyone has a differing situation than theirs." Yeah... Oooo Shorthand. [shakes fist] I'm so angry about it. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)