Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

Not appreciating the fact that someone is on this board throwing my name around - The REAL Chelle

Posted: Jun 25th, 2022 - 10:26 am In Reply to: No...pushy and dictating to others all you Chelle - ...

This is the "real Chelle," Michelle Lovell. Using my name in ANY way, shape or form, is considered slander. Any poster who continues to use my name in a post WILL be reported to the moderators of the board. I will also being finding out who this person is and I WILL be taking legal action for harassment!

I know nothing about the content of this post and since I am retired, I basically just now come on this board to see what is going on as far as companies etc.

To the person who again used my name, stop with the vitriol! You were fired from your job because you were a lousy MT and not because of anything I said!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)