Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Princeton

Posted: Jun 9th, 2022 - 3:13 am In Reply to: They were paying 10 CPL the last time they were hiring - MT2

I was hired by Princeton towards the end of last year and was put on the Patient First urgent care account. It was downright impossible to make an even remotely decent living on that account. All of the dictations were only 20-60 seconds long and yielded VERY few lines. I'm talking 15-20 lines per report, some even less. I called them "micro reports" because that's literally what they were. Most weren't even half a page. On top of that, a majority of the dictators were terrible. I would work all day and only make about $60-65 in 8 hours. No matter how hard I tried and how much I focused, I could not make more than that. I lasted a week and then quit because it was such a huge waste of time. The 10 cpl is totally meaningless if the account is complete garbage and impossible to make decent lines on. You'd be far better off making 8 cpl on a good, solid account. That's what I make at my current job and make twice what I was making on that Patent First account at 10 cpl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)