Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yeah, that 16-week Inscribe course they want you to take - is not very helpful because

Posted: May 28th, 2022 - 2:56 pm In Reply to: One thing about Inscribe, for me, is that I have reduced - my coffee consumption. sm

at least half of macro keys do not produce the response they are intended for. I spent a lot of time learning all of it. Then when I had it mastered and my lines increased and I felt more confident, they found something else to harp on. I love the work but not the people in charge these days. We work so hard and give so much of ourselves to the betterment of the medical documentation community but yet they do nothing but look for errors even if they do not exist and throw pennies our way for compensation. I drink freeze-dried instant coffee now and like it better than the brewed and I think it's cheaper as well. Waste not want not is my motto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)