Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was also recruited for that platform. Did not care for the - concept, but to each his own

Posted: May 16th, 2022 - 12:30 pm In Reply to: Saykara platform - weezerbaby

I can only explain it to you the way it was explained to me; so, I hope this helps you. It is an AI program that is supposed to capture the clinician/patient visit; then, much like editing, you have to go in, listen, and clean up the audio for the patient chart. I felt there were too many variables, too much turnover in that platform, too high of a chance of bad/poor/inaudible audio, to high an error rate, and too much pressure to pursue it any further. We have enough stress as it is.

Nuance owns this platform and leases this to other companies. You have no input or control by Nuance; it is entirely managed by Phoenix. I just did not feel the compensation was commensurate with the stress level.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)