Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same - WWD

Posted: May 6th, 2022 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: There is hope! - dncnfingers

I, too, left WWD last year right around the same time as you for all of those reasons. I actually think a lot of people left around that time because there was so little work and no communication as to what was going on. I now work for two companies, one doing medical and one doing legal, both of which have direct deposit and always pay on time, unlike WWD. Personally, I never could make a very good living doing insurance transcription. I think it was mainly because it bored me half to death and the audio quality was, for the most part, absolutely terrible. I had ended up at WWD after my MT job of 5 years laid me off in the early days of COVID. It was the first job to come along, so I took it. As soon as I started working for them, I immediately knew that it was only going to be a temporary job for me until something better came along. Not having direct deposit was definitely a huge inconvenience and disadvantage. I never understood why they refused to offer direct deposit. It made no sense. The lateness of my checks arriving in the mail only created even more difficulties. I'm glad to be out of that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)