Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Definitely cause for concern - WWD

Posted: May 4th, 2022 - 6:04 pm In Reply to: WWD - work

I no longer work there, but it was like this when I left a little over a month ago. Lack of work, late pay with no option for direct deposit, and total lack of communication on their end are the reasons I left. I always wondered if they might be offshoring work. Doug is big into offshoring. He even mentions it on his LinkedIn page. It's hard to believe that a giant national insurance company wouldn't have any work to do. Or, maybe the insurance company is sending work to the other company they use (VIQ, I believe) because WWD wasn't getting it done in a timely manner for the longest time. Who knows? They will never tell. There were certainly a lot of red flags that made me very uncomfortable with staying, so I left as soon as I found something else. I hope it picks up for you soon or, even better, that you find something else and can get out of there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)