Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will answer as best I can, but realize it is based - on the accounts I work

Posted: May 5th, 2022 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: One more question - regarding lines per day - mysterylover

since they have many different specialties and accounts; therefore, I can only answer what I am familiar with.

I work strictly on Emdat. Yes, you can look at old reports, which they recommend to avoid sending to QA unnecessarily. I get the same dictators routinely; so, you become very familiar with the speech patterns, phrasing, etc. I do ALL straight typing, no editing. Some of my accts require copying and pasting from old reports (paid at 2-cents), but no big deal. I have very few ESLs on my accounts.

I work part time and no one has ever said anything about required number of lines to me. I do not call off; so, they know I am reliable. I gave them a preferred timeframe of when I wanted to work. If there is a huge influx of work, they let us know, but I have never been pressured to work any extra -- any extra work is by your own choice.

I have worked for them about 2 years, and I have had no issues at all. Pay always on time or early; pay always accurate. If I had to state a negative it is that their training, or more specifically, acct specs could be more detailed. However, with working the same accts routinely, it is easy to pick up what you need to.

Hope this helps you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)