Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will answer whatever I can to help you. I average about - 200 to 300 lph depending on

Posted: May 2nd, 2022 - 5:40 pm In Reply to: daily line count - moi

which doctor it is. As you know, some are more challenging than others. However, I have a massive short cut system; so, I can usually get through a lot of lines without killing myself to do so. With a few strokes, I can print out paragraphs and then change what I need to according to the patient. Even with the worst dictators I have (only 1 or 2, thank God), I still average about $18-19 an hour. With the better accounts, my hourly rate is about $24-25. I work at a steady pace, not break neck speeds. I love the accounts I have. They leave me alone to do my work. Never get any crap about sending things to QA either. If there is info missing, specs on my accts require it has to go to QA. Cannot remember the last time I had to send anything to QA other than what was required by the specs.

Hope this helps you. Good luck in whatever you decide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)