Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

One more question - regarding lines per day - mysterylover

Posted: May 4th, 2022 - 9:22 pm In Reply to: I have never paid for any platform or license - with any company

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my previous post! I know you have work to do.

Do they just ask you how many lines per day you want to commit to, or do they have a set minimum for all ICs? Also, if there is a minimum, can you work more to get more lines as long as there is work? I thought I read that they ask you for a preferred time or hours a day you want to work. If so, does that mean you cannot work outside of certain hours that you tell them you prefer? I have worked at a place that lost clients, and they scheduled people a timeframe to work, making you ask "permission" to work outside of that timeframe (and you were always denied when you asked).

Again, they may not be hiring, but it is good to know what to expect. I am guessing that the ESLs are high on all accounts (because they don't get good results with voice rec and have to be edited anyway).

Oh, one last question: Do they have mostly acute care accounts or mostly one specialty? I have 15 years of experience-lots of acute care and many specialties (as well as some general/law enforcement), but I admit I am slower at OPs, as I have not done those exclusively, usually in between all work types for acute care, but if they give you time to learn and there are samples (where you can get your macros built fast), my speed there would increase. I think I read on an earlier post that Emdat does let you look at samples. Is that right?

Sorry for all the questions. You are very kind to answer. If they are a decent company, they likely get flooded with resumes. Hopefully, they do not hire too many and cut into your work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)